PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Riddler was Released Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
--Fine enough choice to bring in as part of a RBBC system, particularly as insurance in a year where our RB options are rather limited.

--I don't believe that Belichick would consider it due to obvious lack of interest shown last offseason, when he could've been had on the cheap. That tells me something.

--As others have mentioned, it's quite possible that I am overrating his talent and that he's just not going to be able to bounce back for another shot in the NFL.

I think there are a dozen or so RBs that you call before him.

I still want Jamaal Charles
Stop trying to makes Jamall charles happen, it's not gonna happen.

I seriously thought we had found our bellcow for the next 10 years after 2012 so I would be all for kicking the tires. That said Ridley has never been the guy to take it to the house or get lots of yards in the open field. With Brady we don't need that but we do need that guy who can consistently get 3-8 yards and keep the down and distance on track. Can he be that guy anymore? I don't know....maybe that knee injury robbed him of the little speed he had, maybe he is a slow healer and isn't 100% yet but being cut by the jets AND the lions? Eh I am not optimistic

Tyler Gaffney that guy that can get 3-8 yards. And he has the speed to take one to the house.

Yeah that is the business. Being cut and going to visit other teams.

I wonder if he'll get a tattoo. Needs to get one next to his Pats, Jets and Lions ones :p

Idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back