The Return of Chad ... Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Rico

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Ochocinco will return to original surname in July

Guess Chad must have read the PastFans.com debate over his use of "Ochocinco" and decided, yeah, it is silly to have a number for a last name. Either that or the lady in his life didn't want to become "Mrs. Ochocinco."

As a plus, this means he can wear whatever number his new team gives him next year. ...

Attention whore.

His last name should be Jackson.

I would be most grateful if he is NOT a member of the Patriots next season regardless of what his name is. Buh-bye and thanks for nothing.

I would be most grateful if he is NOT a member of the Patriots next season regardless of what his name is. Buh-bye and thanks for nothing.
Chad "Ochostinko" Johnson you are formally charged with the following:

Grand larceny
Dereliction of duty
Impersonating a wide receiver

How do you plead?

He should be charged with stealing 6mil from the finest organization in american football.

You guys have it all wrong. If he can study and learn, take a pay cut, he's the perfect 3rd WR. We still need a legit #1, but Chad is better than most anything else out there as a #3 WR if he can get it together this year.

I bet that over 90% of the Chad bashers never spent a single week working as hard as Chad does week in and week out.

You guys have it all wrong. If he can study and learn, take a pay cut, he's the perfect 3rd WR. We still need a legit #1, but Chad is better than most anything else out there as a #3 WR if he can get it together this year.

#3 ???????? He's not even a #3 in CFL !

Freaking Bethel Johnson as a rookie in '03 caught more passes(16) than OchoStinkbomb in 2011(15).

$6mill pile of horse manure.

I bet that over 90% of the Chad bashers never spent a single week working as hard as Chad does week in and week out.

I'll bet that 100% of the people on this board were never paid close to 6 million dollars for producing so little.

Donald Hayes, Duane Starks, Adalius Thomas, Albert Haynesworth.

Add Chad Johnson to the wall of shame.

Welker let the team down? NO, 85 let the Pats down when they needed him the most.

Last edited:

Hes not worth 3 million.

Yeah,I can imagine all those finger cramps he gets from typing on Twitter :rolleyes:

Seriously though,get rid of this fecesbucket and give Hernandez #85 back that Chad wasted with it....at least Hernandez wears it and shows pride as an important member of the team.

Sorry, but I for one believe that our system is too complex, and this is why we have been unable to bring in a legit #1 and groom and develop WR talent. Nothing out there is good enough for this system. The proof is in the pudding where we needed to trade for Branch to come back.

I completely believe that grasping this offense is not easy.

I also know that Ocho under another offense was extremely productive, even when he was the only threat.

If he takes a pay cut, puts the work in this off season, he's gonna be solid.

We have to make sure BB knows this. So he has the name right when he cuts him.

I'll bet that 100% of the people on this board were never paid close to 6 million dollars for producing so little.

Donald Hayes, Duane Starks, Adalius Thomas, Albert Haynesworth.

Add Chad Johnson to the wall of shame.

Welker let the team down? NO, 85 let the Pats down when they needed him the most.

LMAO..I love when people are jealous of athletes, it shows how little they have accomplished in their own lives.

The Patriot Way is so evident on this board.:eek:

Sorry, but I for one believe that our system is too complex, and this is why we have been unable to bring in a legit #1 and groom and develop WR talent. Nothing out there is good enough for this system. The proof is in the pudding where we needed to trade for Branch to come back.

I completely believe that grasping this offense is not easy.

I also know that Ocho under another offense was extremely productive, even when he was the only threat.

If he takes a pay cut, puts the work in this off season, he's gonna be solid.

How many wideouts who've failed in New England during BB's tenure have gone on to find success elsewhere?

Also, I'm curious....

Now that Chad has apparently changed his mind about his name change, is it still a deeply personal thing? If so, have those who were offended by my calling him Chad Johnson in the other thread begun calling him Chad Johnson yet, or does it only become deeply personal and offensive to call him Chad Ochocinco when the actual legalities have been completed?

Last edited:
LMAO..I love when people are jealous of athletes, it shows how little they have accomplished in their own lives.

The Patriot Way is so evident on this board.:eek:

Jealous? No, I pity your hero. I really do.

How embarrassing is it for Stinko to play all this time in the NFL and he has to be told by 2 year player Arron Hernandez (who earns a fraction of 6 million dollars) where to line up in the Super Bowl.

1 TD all season. And, Stinko acts like everything is cool. Wow, sad.

Also, I'm curious....

Now that Chad has apparently changed his mind about his name change, is it still a deeply personal thing? If so, have those who were offended by my calling him Chad Johnson in the other thread begun calling him Chad Johnson yet, or does it only become deeply personal and offensive to call him Chad Ochocinco when the actual legalities have been completed?

Just dont call him late for his paycheck.

I sincerely doubt that. I'll bet that there are several CEOs that come to this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down