Welcome to PatsFans.com

The results of Craigslist and the free-sex culture of death

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Fogbuster, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

For many this is not surprising, but even for those who have seen this kind of thing before, it never gets easy. This is savage and it is the sign of a culture in serious trouble. The culture of free sex needs to end. It's unacceptable by any standard.

[size=+5]
    'Violent sex' ad led to murder of WABC newsman George Weber, confesses teen: Cops[/size]

BY Alison Gendar And Jonathan Lemire
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Updated Wednesday, March 25th 2009, 7:49 AM

A 16-year-old confessed to stabbing WABC newsman George Weber during a drugged-up date with the older man, police sources said Wednesday.

The emotionally disturbed teenager was arrested early Wednesday morning after he admitted to cops that he had answered an ad Weber placed on the Internet looking for a partner in rough sex, police and law enforcements sources said.

"He saw the victim's ad looking for violent sex and said "I can smother somebody for $60" but it got out of hand," a source said.

The teen admitted he stabbed Weber, but couldn't remember how many times because he "blanked out" during the violent, drug-fuelled assault. The teen was in custody this morning at Brooklyn's 76th Precinct.

'Violent sex' ad led to murder of WABC newsman George Weber, confesses teen: Cops

more: TEEN CONFESSES IN NEWSMAN SLAY - New York Post

//
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +648 / 2 / -9

I Say, How Far Do We Go With All This "Freedom Sh!t"

Madonna Rubs Her Crotch, 700,000 Morons Diarrhea And Faint Like Groupies At A Messiah Speech

God Damn MTV

I Hate Dentists---$$$$$
  3. atomdomb

atomdomb Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Hetero's do this type of crazy stuff but it seems the HIVAIDSsexuals all get the good press.
  4. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Same sex, opposite sex, it all leads to hell. Why does the American culture continue this insanity of sexual/power/domination obsession??? Dante's Inferno said it all. Milton's "Paradise Lost" spoke eloquently. Misuse of love is death.

//
  5. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

I really doubt this is a symptom of our culture....why would he have to go seek it if it was so readily available?

having said that....anyone who likes being choked drung intercourse should expect at least a brush with death.

"Is Wayne Brady gunna have to choke a b!tch?"
  6. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

If anyone ever wondered what "The Last Days" or the "End of Days" was all about: look around .... you are witnessing it.

//
  7. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Its the quickening.....

2012, y'all.
  8. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +358 / 11 / -27

An incident leads to the end of times?? The big type makes me believe it more... don't get that one.. where I work we use Craigslist weekly, sometimes twice weekly to accomplish our goal.. it is what it is free advertising to a huge audience..
  9. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +125 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

Close your windows, or you'll be sucked out when the rapture strikes. :p
  10. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Catholic faithful face church closures

Catholic faithful face church closures - CNN.com

Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life reports that Catholicism in America has lost more affiliated members than any other faith tradition.

There are reportedly 67.1 million Catholics in the U.S., according to The Official Catholic Directory 2008. Compared to the 2007 number of 67.5, that's about a 400,000 decrease in one year. And the Pew Forum found that approximately a third of its survey respondents who were raised in the Roman Catholic Church no longer attend the church.
  11. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +125 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

No rapture for them then.
  12. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

13. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +125 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

Nothing like a little sensationalism to brighten the day hey Fog :rolleyes:
  14. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +125 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

Thats Fogs worst nightmare, if he was ever to end up there that would be like being dropped into hell for him. I didn't mind it. But one of the albums i'm listening to a lot lately is the North Miss. All Stars, its hill country blues with some tunes put to rap...... Blues rap i never thought i'd hear anything like that.
  15. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

wanna hear some crazy stuff...give "Immortal Technique" a spin.....if you DARE!
  16. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +501 / 6 / -2

This is no one's fault but the people involved. Last I checked this was supposed to be a free country, and if two people want to have sex with strangers, and rough sex at that, feel free too. I don't care what people do in their personal life. I just don't want to hear them whining, or looking for sympathy, when bad poop happens.
  17. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Yeah, well, it does thin the herd. Kind of like drug gangs or mafioso killing themselves off. If that's what floats boats around here, so be it. I do believe lives are more precious than to go down this way, however. We need better values in American society, less glamorization of the weirdness that surrounds us.

//
  18. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

... but inevitably they do!! People make mistakes -- sometimes tragic and deadly to themselves and others -- then they want to blame THEIR bad decisions on others. Case in point: BBC interviewed a guy in DC re the 3% HIV/AIDS rate. Interviewer asks: "Do you think this is a matter of personal mistakes?" The guy answers: "No, this is DC's Katrina. The government is not doing nothing to help us. It's just like Katrina."

If we do not strive for (and attain) higher personal standards of behavior, then how can we ever have the moral force to tell others to stop destroying up their own lives and the lives of those around them??? It is impossible. And very selfish. Without a strong moral ethic in a society the society is doomed. History (Greece, Rome, etc.) is stark witness to this fact of life.

//
  19. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Yeah, two teenager shoot ups last week -- Germany and US -- this guy this week. Seems like it's happening more and more and more. But you want to discount it.

//
  20. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +358 / 11 / -27

Lets get this straight, a old dude is looking for sex and goes to craigslist ( bet he posted otherplaces as well) a deranged dude responds and he gets killed and we blame Craigslist..

You do not have a clue about craigslist, it is more than just sex postings.. it is a huge online community.. in which billions of dollars of stuff is bought and sold.

You rail about "1984" and Naziism, but continually advocate for censorship and restriction of freedoms.. you make no sense..