PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Results are in, Garrett Mills, 1st YEAR BUST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
umm who the hell is harry boy?

All of Harry Boy's 5,525 posts have come on the political forum. He mentioned one time that he didn't even like football that much. :help:

i never got that
yeah he wasnt playin great at first
but i had kept an eye on him all yr and saw the improvement every single week
i believe he even started super bowl 38 over bobby
Eric Alexander started the AFCCG last week. So what? NOt that Alexander is close to Warren, but starting the last game of the year is not necessarily an indicator of a Pro Bwl caliber player.

Warren is a great player, but like most rookies, he did not have an especially good rookie year.

I don't mean this as an insult. I don't expect much of rookies, and if they do perform, I expect them to hit a wall about week 12-13.

I shouldn't have posted anything. THe best way to deal with Keegs is to ignore him. Sarcasm is lost on him.]

Forget what I said about Warren. It has nothing to do with Mills (who I also think will be good for us next year).

Eric Alexander started the AFCCG last week. So what? NOt that Alexander is close to Warren, but starting the last game of the year is not necessarily an indicator of a Pro Bwl caliber player.

Warren is a great player, but like most rookies, he did not have an especially good rookie year.

I don't mean this as an insult. I don't expect much of rookies, and if they do perform, I expect them to hit a wall about week 12-13.

I shouldn't have posted anything. THe best way to deal with Keegs is to ignore him. Sarcasm is lost on him.]

Forget what I said about Warren. It has nothing to do with Mills (who I also think will be good for us next year).

Right, and Warren didn't even start XXXVIII:

http://www.superbowl.com/history/boxscores/game/sbxxxviii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back