PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Refs are favoring the Colts (again) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That pass interference was garbage. there was no contact whatsoever.

I have to give Napolian credit. His working the competition committee pays off big time with the refs

Favoring the Colts? I don't believe it.

manningfriendsac8.jpg

i agree...but itsnt ahta how it always is?

hopefully its not the same when they come to gillette, and god i hope the colts win, i want to embarass them so bad its not even funny...

btw, i think gonzalez stepped out that TD....but the ref was ONLY right there....

Absolutely great 'lightning rod' thread. Brilliant Keegs :)

On those replays it looks like the rear or his left foot went over the white line a tad.

this is worse than Colts v. Steelers a few years ago in the playoffs. without a doubt, the worst officiating i have ever personally seen...the fix is on.

The REFs and the NFL will not let us win next week. Mark it down, we will lose to the colts next week because of officiating.

What an embarrasing thread.

The embarrassment, dannyboy, should be the league's.

But the entire subject matter of this and many similar threads
is all pursuant to league policy.

Well, it is easy to feel that way about officials if it is against your team, but I absolutely do like the chargers (I actually loath their attitude and mouthyness) but these calls are so awefull that it makes you wonder, are they really that incompetent or do they really think they can get away with bogus calls to "guide" the game while millions of people watch ?!?
THis years seems just full of bad calls around the league.

Is it just me or do the Colts spike the ball after every catch?

The Colts should be ashamed of themselves.

They are getting every close call. Every close call goes their way, then if they challenge it's inconclusive. They've also received the phantom pass interference call, the 27 holding no-calls, and the MADE UP holding call on the Cromartie TD.

I don't understand how their players and staff can look at themselves in the mirror.

How can they be losing to backup players??

Last edited:
Most penalties or calls against Indy required a full inquiry by (Time-to-Retire) J. Austin. Most penalties or calls against San Diego were instantly announced without any consultation.

Also, very smart call by Colts to have Manning over-throw twice in end zone to wait for the eventual yellow interference flags to rain down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back