Welcome to PatsFans.com

The reason for ALL of the torture, spying, and power grab ....

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, May 18, 2009.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

we are all missing the point here, waterboard schmaterboard....the elephant in the chatroom is...

9-11

"At some level of the government, at some point in time...there was an agreement not to tell the truth about what happened."
    -senior counsel to the 9/11 Commission - John Farmer

Farmer's publisher, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, says of the book:
    Farmer builds the inescapably convincing case that the official version not only is almost entirely untrue but serves to create a false impression of order and security.

Farmer has previously said:

I was shocked at how different the truth was from the way it was described .... The [Norad air defense] tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years.... This is not spin. This is not true.

9/11 Summary

all of this is connected, none of this is a mistake.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=13653

from the end of this article:

For the sake of clarity, however, it should be noted that there are 4 possibilities:

(1) 9/11 was carried out entirely by Muslim extremists

(2) 9/11 was carried out by Muslim extremists, but elements within the United States government and/or defense industry aided them either actively or by passively failing to stop them

(3) 9/11 was carried out by Muslim extremists, but they were aided by the secular Iraqi government

or

(4) 9/11 was not carried out by Muslim extremists

We already know that the Bush administration tried to falsely create evidence for the third option. Whether or not they additionally tried to falsely create evidence in favor of the first option and contradicting the second (or fourth) option is beyond the scope of this essay.

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

You'll get no disagreement here.

The greatest fraud isn't just in 9/11 itself, it's not even that an honest investigation into the greatest crime in U.S. history was never undertaken.

No, the greatest fraud is that the neocons won. They got 9/11 Truth effectively ostracized and ridiculed from even being talked about any longer.

As to above, reality option No. 2 has been exhaustively detailed already. It's just that no one wanted to hold anyone accountable for it.

3. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Forcing false confessions to justify a 9-11 / Iraq connection should tell any idiot all he or she needs to know about who was involved and why they did what they did.

In the end, the man calling for the release of the CIA documnets claiming they will set his reputation and mission free will be his downfall. There IS NO CONNECTION. Torture didn't keep us safe. Torture was used to connect 9-11 and Iraq.

I'm certainly of the opinion that 9-11 was an inside job, one only needs to look at the path chosen by our leadership. The outting of Valerie Plame, The torturing of high level detainees to extract confessions, the mushroom clouds, etc....

I'm ashamed at Bush, Cheney and anyone who had a hand in this. But more than that...I am ashamed at my fellow americans for buying this lie. If the truth is so blatant, and accepted, why ar ethere so many coverups? Why are there so many contradicting statements? Why so many questions about 16 hijackers who got on planes and flew themn into buildings? Seems pretty simple doesn't it? Seems pretty cut and dry.

WE are to blame for listening to the loudest people pointing fingers at us for asking questions and calling us "unamerican" for even DARING to demand justice on the greatest crime committed in our nation's history.

If the official narrative is to be believed, then Bush and Cheney have FAILED. They have yet to bring anyone to justice, they have yet to close the case.

The truth is somewhere, just not in the 9-11 report, OR in bickering about gay-rights, and abortion....

4. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,373 / 34 / -28

#87 Jersey

Well I am an advocate of #2 ... I also think the Mossad had a hand in it. I think that thermite was placed in WTC 1 and WTC 2 after the 1st WTC bombing in the lower garage. The buildings fell at free fall speed which is only posible with "0" resistance to a collapse. WTC 7 was pulled also though possibly it was wired to fall that day. My biggest problem with that day other than the obvious is why they didn't allow time for the safety people to exit the building ... they essentially murdered innocent people who ran into their graves due to their dedication and bravery.

I don't see a connection to the torture here. I think they were desperate to discover WMD and more connections. The waterboarding was a fishing expedition to find new info that would bolster the old weaker info they already had.

The connection that is better made here is the Caspian Sea / energy debate. The pipeline and control of energy from that region which has been discussed here before. AQ was going to be a hinderance to a pipeline in and through Afghanistan ... Saddam was a hinderance to that also. However ... why have military bases in such a useless country as Afghanistan? Iraq is a much better base country to extend military operations in all directions with all 4 branches of our military. Bombers can be based there which is way closer to the area than Diego Garcia by a long shot.

5. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Who are you, and what have you done with FBN?

6. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,373 / 34 / -28

#87 Jersey

7. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +526 / 14 / -28

Still find all of this hard to believe, but skepticism is my strong suit.. what is interesting, if this is true, is the scope of this whole thing and the number of players... anything and everything everything can make sense in this military industrial political complex....

Wonder if tommorrow some obscure scientist comes up with a new cheap, safe energy alternative if all of this would change quickly..

8. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +189 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

I've wondered for a long time how such a clever and diabolical government could pull of such a huge inside job and keep it such a secret. I’m asked to believe that the government was involved in a plan to either allow or cause an attack on its own country in order to sell an invasion of Iraq most likely for its oil interests. I’m asked to believe that the nation and a good part of the world was fooled every step of the way by these brilliant conspirators until suddenly they were too dumb to figure out that all they had to do to complete this perfect crime was to plant some WMD’s in several strategic locations.

I’m more apt to believe that the government used events to promote their short cited agenda’s advantage but conspiracies reaching that level are hard for me to swallow.

9. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +821 / 2 / -9

If the US government was involved in the attack on 9/11 then the Clinton administration must have been behind the whole thing, something like 9/11 isn't planned and executed in 7 months, I believe this whole 9/11 conspiracy theory should be opened up again for further investigation.

Preventing 9/11
    Clinton had 8 years
    Bush had 7 months

If the Bush people rigged those buildings to fall, if the Bush people set the Muslims up with airliners to hi-jack, if the Bush people faked the Plane Crash at the Pentagon, if the Bush people did all this and more in 7 months the Bush people have truly earned The Academy Award.

10. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

either that, or bush has to be the smartest mf*cker in the history of humanity...........especially considering that the clinton administration failed to brief the bush administration on al queada intelligence.....just dropped a stack of papers on a desk.......

11. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +665 / 7 / -2

No **** dude.

This is my favorite picture from the "conspiracy" movement.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 19, 2009
  12. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

I think you are ASSUMING Bush was in charge. I know his title was president, but....

anyway, those who are skeptical on our governement and its ability to keep secrets need to look no further than the Manhattan Project. It eventually employed over 130,000 people.

13. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

yeah??? they kept that secret fron the russians real good:rolleyes:

keep spinning, junior

14. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

they also kept it a secret from americans.

FYI

15. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

wrong again....

do you have a link asserting Clinton didn't brief the Bush team on the greatest threat during the transfer?

16. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

We've been over this time and time again. It's as if some of you either don't read these kinds of threads, or pretend your convenient "show me more" belief system was never challenged.

1) It doesn't require that many people to stall NORAD or ignore and bury specific FBI reports... It's all quite compartmentalized.

2) By your convenient logic, how on Earth did the government keep the Manhattan project completely secret until OK'ing the mission?

Last edited: May 19, 2009
  17. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +526 / 14 / -28

Out of this stack of papers, Richard Clarke wrote a pretty incusive and extensive memo on the danger of Al Quaeda... and then ran into a political buzz saw.. Bush and staff were informed, but were not paying attention..

Bush Administration's First Memo on al-Qaeda Declassified

18. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Wait a minute: I thought it was for the OIL!!!!

:eek:

//