Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Real Clinton The Media Forgets

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, Sep 24, 2006.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,016 / 42 / -31

#24 Jersey

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.zpub.com/un/bc-death.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.zpub.com/un/bc-death.html&h=720&w=540&sz=86&hl=en&start=3&tbnid=2C3CFvUhc86f1M:&tbnh=140&tbnw=105&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dclinton%2Bbombs%2B%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26rls%3DGGLJ,GGLJ:2006-34,GGLJ:en%26sa%3DN

ALSO CHECK OUT THE ARKANCIDE PAGE: http://members.tripod.com/~cbn2/death-2.html

2. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +2,016 / 42 / -31

#24 Jersey

Lots of forgetting by the liberal members here also. Just one thing more...anytime you go to praise Clinton for a good foreign deed. Ask yourself was it Clinton or was it Albright. Most of the gaffs were Clinton...most of the good policy decisions were Albright...she had more time due to her devotion to her country as opposed to Clinton who was walking around with a mop and a box of condoms.

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,150 / 5 / -10

The Neo Libs favorite comeback when you criticize Clinton is to Whine about "the sex thing" it wasn't the sex in itself, many presidents have skeletons in their closets, it was the man himself, the "Monica Thing" showed the world what this mans character was, not in the "sex" but the way the lying bastard handled it and the way it was done, "The Oval Office" JFK was like a "dog in heat" but I don't believe even he would disgrace that office the way "Pig Clinton' did, no it wasn't the sex it was the "DISGRACING OF AMERICA" AND THE LYING.
    A man that lie's to his own family certainly isn't going to be honest to the people, it wasn't the sex, it was the dishonesty, imagine the things this man has done that we don't know about, Bill Clinton should have gone to prison years ago, long before he met Monica.

Clinton has always worried about his legacy, he worry's about history, well he should, he wrote his own legacy when he "Stained" Monica's dress, Bill Clinton will be "History's Dirty Joke", forever.

I wonder what poor Chelsea thinks whenever she sees someone light up a cigar, or sees a Blue Dress in a store window?

IT WASN'T THE SEX IT WAS THE DISHONESTY TO THE COUNTRY AND HIS FAMILY, IT WAS THE LYING TO A GRAND JURY AND WALKING AWAY A FREE MAN (you try it)

Billy Blue Dress is now running scared, his legacy is being written, his followers are trying to "rewrite history" but it won't work it is to big, Bill Clinton will be the Dirty Joke among the Presidential Historians and in the end much of the blame for 9/11 will go to Billy Blue Dress, 9/11 was planned and rehearsed right here in America all through the nineties, they took flying lessons in Florida all on Clintons watch.

THE PATRIOT ACT SHOULD HAVE BEEN PUT INTO PLACE IN 1993.

THE TERRORIST MUSLIMS GREATEST MOMENT IN THE HISTORY OF THEIR SORRY EXISTANCE WOULD BE TO ATTACK AMERICA AGAIN, THEY HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO.

4. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Well FBN, you have Harry that agrees with you.

5. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +595 / 24 / -19

6. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +913 / 7 / -3

7. scout

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Yea but, that means the man of the cloth lied.

8. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +913 / 7 / -3

James Milan - Found decapitated. Coroner ruled death due to natural causes.

That is hilarious.

9. scout

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

I'm curious as to why its unpatriotic and disgraceful to call for the withdrawal of troops in Iraq due to a person's opinion that its an unjust and unwarranted war, but its legitimate and "American" to dishonor Federal Agents who died in the line of duty (Waco) in order to smear a President.

10. Turk

Turk Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Scout,
    Watch out!
    You are officially on the list, now.
    How dare you question?
    What are you; a knee-jerking, pinko, terrorist sympathizer, muslim savage, neo-lib, America hating bastahd?

Did I forget anything? Feel free to add on as you fit.

11. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +466 / 12 / -14

A quote from predisent's Clinton's interview yesterday:

Typical Clinton blame others with an outright lie to avoid responsibilities for his actions. Anyone liketo prove me wrong? Please provide a quote of a neo con or conservative stating that Clinton was "too obsessed with finding Bin Laden", or stateing that he did too much to find Bin LAden.

I don't recall anyone saying that. He let OBL go and now doesn't want that to be a part of his 'legacy', one of the few things he is obsessed with.

12. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,150 / 5 / -10

Police Kill Man Trying To Commit Suicide

13. scout

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Here's another funny one. James Wilson, was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He reportedly had ties to Whitewater. Hey, maybe they should have an investigation. I'm sure if they spent $80 million dollars and use a highly ethical prosecutor they could come up with findings concerning this Whitewater scheme.

14. scout

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

But wait, here's a juicier one. Florence Martin, a sub-contractor for the CIA related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. Died of three gunshot wounds. I thought this was unique as I remember the 60 Minute episode in which Barry Seal was gunned down after basically being set up by our own government after he outsmarted the court system. So, I googled his name and low and behold, whose name comes up, but the "W". After all, we know how much he loved cocaine (this thread is about speculation, right).

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ciadrugs/W_plane.html

I looked for more information and found more George information. His personal phone number was found in Seal's trunk after he was gunned down.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKseal.htm

Thus, there's seems to be more conspiracy on Bush then Clinton as it relates to Barry Seal. Maybe you should cross this one off the list.
    By the way, Florence Martin was the bookeeper for Barry Seal.

15. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +2,016 / 42 / -31

#24 Jersey

Opinion is many things Scout...but dead people are a factual reality.

16. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +2,016 / 42 / -31

#24 Jersey

The Federal Agents did as they were told...the Agents are not being dishonored...the moron Attorney General & Clinton go to their grave with this one.

17. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +595 / 24 / -19

Wag the dog. Everytime Clinton took action, the righties suggested or outright declared he was doing it to distract attention from the Lewinsky scandal.

18. scout

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Honestly, I was thinking you would retract your post. The Federal Agents are indeed being dishonored. The conspiracy theory that you posted has an agent being shot in the head, not by the Branch Dravidian's, but rather by an assassin because the agent "had something" on Clinton. I could go to great lengths on how out of proportion this post is, but quite frankly, why bother. If you truly believe this, I've got nothing more to say.

19. Seymour93

Seymour93 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

You've really gone off the deep end again, FBN. Did Clinton punch your mom? Have the RI GOP recently given you a yacht or something? :D

20. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +2,016 / 42 / -31

#24 Jersey

Let us know when you pass economics 101 will ya!!!