PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Ravens' Last Stand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said back in about week 6 that the Pats would have to run the table to get a bye because the Broncos had such a pathetic remaining schedule to get through including the Ravens. I don't see a way the Ravens win and that's not because I was high on Broncos then and I'm still not. I think this game would say more about the Broncos if they were to lose. They've already lost to divsion leaders in Houston, Atlanta and NE and really they were routed until late in each game and then all three teams did the prevent you from winning defense to let them back in. If they lose they'll be revealed as true frauds. Although I'm sure the Manning Media will spin it.

Re: OT: The Ravens' Last Stand?

Flacco, Shannon Sharp Interview right now.

Flacco seems like he's incapable of analyzing or admitting bad games.

Constrast to how Brady admits he didn't play well and says he needs to do better

Last edited:
Re: OT: The Ravens' Last Stand?

The only thing I'm rooting for is a Bronco's 4th loss...

I still don't know who to root against.

Tough call and a moral dilemma

Here's how this engineer resolves it via probabilities...

P (Ravens loss against Jints & Bengals in last 2 games) >> P (Donks loss against last 2 cream puffs)

Rooting for a Peyton Pick 6 parade today

I have never the Baltimore offense look so bad as it does in the first half of this game. Flacco is 4-11 and the run game sucks. I wouldn't be surprised if Ozzie is looking for Cam's phone number as we speak.

A perfect example of "be careful what you wish for".

I have never the Baltimore offense look so bad as it does in the first half of this game. Flacco is 4-11 and the run game sucks. I wouldn't be surprised if Ozzie is looking for Cam's phone number as we speak.

The Houston game? The Jets game last year? The Baltimore offense has put up some real stinkers at times with Flacco. Not to mention the Kyle Boller years.

Flacco is woefully inconsistent. When he gets rattled, he falls apart, and rushes his mechanics terribly. He can look good at times, but he's just not a horse I would want to bet on.

Cam Cameron was an uninspired and unimaginative OC, and he often ignored Ray Rice, his best weapon. But the Ravens want to be able to put the offense on Joe Flacco's shoulders, and Flacco just isn't capable of carrying the load.

Ok. The Ravens fire Cam Cameron to improve the Baltimore offence and playcalling. On the Ravens first series, the new offensive coordinator (Caldwell of all people) calls for a QB sneak on 3rd and 1. Flacco has already fumbled the ball 8 times this season and the new OC calls for him to pick up one yard? What does he do. Yes, he fumbles the ball.
Rarely have I see a worse coaching decision in the NFL. I mean, wow. Just unbelieveable.
The Ravens are frauds with poor team depth.

joe flaco is a pathetic joke of a qb. hes a turn over machine.

The Broncos will get a tougher challenge from Cleveland next week than they're getting from this Baltimore team. The defense is giving a good attempt, but otherwise, they're totally lame. And that's at home with their backs to the wall. They're toast.

I think they won't win again this year. 9-7 team. Probably one game better than the Jets will likely finish.

This makes our game tonight a must win!

This makes our game tonight a must win!

Fine by me. Keep the pseudo-playoff pressure on the Pats. A loss doesn't end the season, but it has major ramifications.

The Pats have kind of coasted in as the #1 seed the past 2 seasons. Fighting our way in for a bye might not be a bad way to tune up for the playoffs - sort of like fighting in for a wild card spot, only better.

A Tie will be like a loss for both teams.

What better outcome? :D

A tie would be closer to a win for the Broncos in relation to the Patriots' seeding. If the Pats lose a game and finish with 4 losses, and the Broncos finish with 3 losses and a tie, Denver would have the better record by half a game.

Newton? Only a half joke.

Joe FLUKE-O!! Go Joe!

Last edited:
ravens 1 and done come playoffs they blow

Ravens are all done.....Flacc-ass proving once again that he will NEVER be an elite QB in this league....Love to see these aholes lose.....buh-bye now Terrell Suckggs.....

The Ravens have no pride. When Indy would come to Baltimore, the Ravens would choke and Manning would own them like his chp btch. No pride at all. And absolute disgrace. This game could end up being 50-3.

I'm enjoying this.

What's a matter, Baltimore crowd? Not hearing that obnoxious Seven Nation Army chant much today. :D

Pretty gutless performance by a team that is reeling.

**** the Ravens man. Beat us thanks to a lot of questionable **** and then lose when we really need them to win.

**** the Ravens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back