PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Ravens have nearly

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeauOUCH

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
surpassed the Jets as my most hated team.

1st of all I think Suggs clearly intented to hurt Brady when he lunged at his knee well after the ball had come out. If Brady had not seen Suggs coming & moved his plant foot there is a good chance that his season would be over right now. I hope Suggs gets a big fine from the league, no excuse to intentionally try to injure someone like that, its pathetic.

After a hard fought game instead of giving the patriots their props all they can do is cry about the officiating. The Suggs flag was 100% legit & the blow to the head call while tacky is also 100% the correct call. ( & we had the exact same penalty called on us so its a wash )

If I was a Ravens fan I'd be embarrased. I've never seen the Patriots blame a loss on the officiating even when it was so bad/ biased that it really did cost us the game. ( see the 2006 AFC championship game )

Screw the Ravens, I hope nothing but bad things for their team the rest of the season.

surpassed the Jets as my most hated team.

1st of all I think Suggs clearly intented to hurt Brady when he lunged at his knee well after the ball had come out. If Brady had not seen Suggs coming & moved his plant foot there is a good chance that his season would be over right now. I hope Suggs gets a big fine from the league, no excuse to intentionally try to injure someone like that, its pathetic.

After a hard fought game instead of giving the patriots their props all they can do is cry about the officiating. The Suggs flag was 100% legit & the blow to the head call while tacky is also 100% the correct call. ( & we had the exact same penalty called on us so its a wash )

If I was a Ravens fan I'd be embarrased. I've never seen the Patriots blame a loss on the officiating even when it was so bad/ biased that it really did cost us the game. ( see the 2006 AFC championship game )

Screw the Ravens, I hope nothing but bad things for their team the rest of the season.

I'm gunna have to agree, these guys are kinda classless. Oh well...good luck the rest of the year B-more! Maybe we will meet again. Until then..

1. Take your lumps like MEN.
2. You only have to blame yourselves for the loss (Personal fouls on the SIDELINE?...dropped 4th down passes? going at the QBs knees?)

I recall losing to you guys last year, and giving you guys props.

The year before I recall you fools (especially Bart Scott throwing penalty flags into the stands) imploding at the end of a game too...

Get a grip, its one game...

Last edited:
I agree. It all starts with the head coach who was whining the entire game. And he got flagged for it too. The Ravens are not the only team "playing hard" out there.

Not surprising; they're the same team.

Tons of talent, no discipline, mouthy coach, blitz-happy, prone to shoot themselves in the foot because of tantrums, and fans who put a disproportionate amount of emphasis on the first three games of the season.

You must not have any friends who are Jets fans. Beyond just the game, I have to hear about them all year! Makes winning that much sweeter though.

You deserve the award for worst thread title ever.

No humble pie with the Ravens. Nothing like feeling entitled and letting the whole world know that they had nothing to do with the loss. Ray Lewis may be a good football player but he's never taken any responsibility for anything. He's got a lot of ba!!s calling out Tom Brady's manhood. Harbaugh set the tone and his big mouth linebacker couldn't wait to chime in. Brady will be remembered long after Ray Lewis is just some angry old man telling the world how great he was. The officials visited each team in training camp and explained the new rules, I guess some people must have been day dreaming. Haven't heard anybody from the Pat's complaining about the call against Mike Wright. It's just possible that the Ravens moved into my number 1 for the most hated team

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes