The Randy Moss..Lane Kiffin MF thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrylS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Tried to find the link to when Moss allegedly hung up on his new coach in Oakland and allegedly swore at him. When I heard this over the past couple of weeks/days, got to thinking. Also reading this AM that Moss refused to show up for Oakland offseason workouts. Made me think about BB and how the Pats org is run. If a player who BB was talking to on the phone swore at him, would we ever know about it?? If someone was not working out in the offseason would we know about it??

It seems that the info on the famous phone call between Moss and Kiffin was deliberately leaked to the press, only to discredit him. For all we know this could have happened with Doug Gabriel or any other player that we moved away from.Thank goodness for this org and how we do business, we are spared all the gritty details of this business and we can focus on the game.. or all the speculation associated with it.

It was rumored that Doug Gabriel was constantly late for "work", team meetings, workouts, practices, etc.

It was rumored that Doug Gabriel was constantly late for "work", team meetings, workouts, practices, etc.

But we don't know what the real issue is, compare to Oakland letting everyone know about this alleged phone call.

If oakland leaked this info it really didn't serve them all too well.
I hope they enjoy their 4th rounder.

Team business should remain team business behind closed doors. I have always hated players using the media to communicate within the team. Heck do it on the traing field or go to their office.

Thought Ty Law had words with Bill on the phone and then went to the media to rip him. He later came back and had better things to say. Law is just one of those guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back