PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Raiders: The Worst Team In The NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoCal Patriot

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
What We saw today was a sad excuse for a football team.The Raiders have no clue how to win anymore.That game was over in the first quarter.
The Patriots did what they had to do and sevearl guys played very weel.Matt Cassell was great but so was Randy Moss,Wes Welker,Sammy Morris and Lamont Jordan.The Raiders were pathetic .

Re: The Raiders : The Worst Team In The NFL

You're basing that on what, 1 game?

Oakland sucks but they DID beat the Jets and Broncos. Could have been 3 quality wins as they almost beat Miami. There is a team that is currently 0-14, there's no way Oakland is worse than that team.

Right now they've had a more impressive season than the....

1) Lions (0-14)
2) Chiefs (2-12)
3) Rams (2-12)
4) Bengals (2-11-1)
5) Seahawks (3-11)

Getting a nod over the Seahawks due to more impressive wins.

They suck........ but as some have pointed out. Others suck more.

They suck........ but as some have pointed out. Others suck more.

But do any of those teams have SIX consecutive 11-loss seasons? :eek:

Point well taken. However, For this year...... I'd give the nod to Detroit.

I don't know if they're the worst. The Lions are pretty damned inept.

I do know that Jamarcus Russell sure doesn't look like anything special at all. At what point does that guy start to show a glimmer, if ever?

They are horrible. Some losing teams play with heart but not the Raiders. From the coaching staff to the QB that team is a mess on most given Sundays.

"worst franchise in the NFL" then. I don't think the team that took the field today are the worst team. They are just a very bad team that didn't try very hard.

I do know that Jamarcus Russell sure doesn't look like anything special at all. At what point does that guy start to show a glimmer, if ever?

I think what Ryan and Flaco are doing this year puts a spike in hopes for Russell's future. They are outshining him completely. His poor OL may have a lot to do with that for sure, but he looks terrible.

Cassell didn't look much better early on in the few times we saw him, so I will give Russell that....but if I had to guess.....and I do....I think he never pans out to anything more than average at best.

I think what Ryan and Flaco are doing this year puts a spike in hopes for Russell's future. They are outshining him completely. His poor OL may have a lot to do with that for sure, but he looks terrible.

Cassell didn't look much better early on in the few times we saw him, so I will give Russell that....but if I had to guess.....and I do....I think he never pans out to anything more than average at best.

Given the performances of guys like Calvin Johnson, Peterson, and Joe Thomas in the NFL, something tells me there's a few in Oakland who regret the pick.

His saving grace is that none of the QBs drafted behind him have really distinguished themselves either - with the possible exception of Trent Edwards, though obviously he wasn't going to be a 1st rounder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back