PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong

Status
Not open for further replies.

PonyExpress

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Before Sunday, no quarterback had ever thrown 50 times in a playoff game and won.

Before Sunday, Tom Brady had never won a game when throwing 3 INTs (0-7)

Before Sunday, San Diego had turned the ball over only 15 times in 16 games, an NFL low in 2006, and among the fewest in NFL history. On Sunday they turned it over 4 times in one game.

Before Sunday, Eric Parker had the highest catch % of any starting receiver on a playoff team. On Sunday he dropped passes left and right.

Before the playoffs, Jabar Gaffney had caught 11 passes all season. Since the playoffs began, he has caught 18 passes in 2 games.

Before Sunday, never before had the top two seeds in a conference failed to get out of the divisional round (except strike years).

May the blessings of the "Football Gods" continue to rain down on this team; may they remain "pious" in practice-time, resolute in adversity, humble in victory... Booyahhh!!!!:rocker:

Last edited:
That's why they play the games, right?

Thanks and eagerly waiting your analysis/prediction of the upcoming game.

Got too much caught up with the Bolt's tantrums and need to focus on the Colts.

I am getting worried that our team might also get too caught up with this hardfought emotional win over the #1 seed. Hopefully that is not the case. Colts on the other hand have now managed to go under the radar and I am sure they are happy that most of the media is now focused on the Pats. Will this be a distraction to our players?

I am doing my part by deciding not to view any of the threads concerning the past week or reading any article about it.

Colts have beaten us twice and their defense is actually far better than what the experts gave them credit. I am getting worried, which is usually a good thing. :|

GO PATS!

Last edited:
Thats why stats are the BIGGEST piece of overated crap in sports and only give people something to talk about,The past stats means squat over 90% of the time - Whoever plays the best ball on sunday wins - screw the stats!!

Thanks and eagerly waiting your analysis/prediction of the upcoming game.

Got too much caught up with the Bolt's tantrums and need to focus on the Colts.

I am getting worried that our team might get too caught up with this hardfought emotional win over the #1 seed. Hopefully that is not the case. Colts on the other hand have now managed to go under the radar and I am sure they are happy that most of the media is now focused on the Pats. Will this be a distraction to our players?

I am doing my part by deciding not to view any of the threads concerning the past week or reading any article about it.

Colts have beaten us twice and their defense is actually far better than what the experts gave them credit. I am getting worried, which is usually a good thing. :|

GO PATS!

Great point, I'm thinking the same thing! we need to get on INdy Week right now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes