PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The question everyone ignores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
What was on the Jet's tape from last years playoff game? They say they got permission the Pats say they didn't, the burden of proof in that case should be on the Jets. Just because they s--- this year doesn't get them off the hook? Where is the media for an unbelieveable opportunity to break the whole thing?

What was on the Jet's tape from last years playoff game? They say they got permission the Pats say they didn't, the burden of proof in that case should be on the Jets. Just because they s--- this year doesn't get them off the hook? Where is the media for an unbelieveable opportunity to break the whole thing?

=====================================

It is not the Pats, it is not BB, it is that damn turncoat Mangini and the Jets. Burden of proof!

My head hurts.

=====================================

It is not the Pats, it is not BB, it is that damn turncoat Mangini and the Jets. Burden of proof!

My head hurts.

Feel free to leave anytime you want. I'm sure the 3 people over a JI will agree with you. Maybe you can talk about mock drafts or something.

nobody cares if a losing team is "cheating"

Feel free to leave anytime you want. I'm sure the 3 people over a JI will agree with you. Maybe you can talk about mock drafts or something.

====================================
I enjoy my trips to the dark side here at Patsfan.com, I would hate to leave now when things are almost to a climax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back