PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The problems with Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know the differences??? They PUT UP while you SHUT UP. What is the problem?

You couldn't put up and shut up. Oh well, what can i do??????

Does anyone online have an incoherece to coherence translator they can run this senseles rant through?

Does anyone online have an incoherece to coherence translator they can run this senseles rant through?

I tried to run it through mine, but it just came back with "Senseless Rant, please ignore"..

1- Our adjustment is no good. We can't adjust to our opponents as quickly as we would like.
2-TB and his receivers are out of touch.
3-Our running game is pathetic.
4-Our D is a work in progress.

1) That's way out there after one stinker. Remember, we're talking about Bill Belichick and not **** Jauron.
2) Well, I wouldn't expect them not to be after TB's missing a year.
3) Way too early to say that, especially when we haven't like tried it all that much.
4) The only thing you say with which I can agree. No doubt it is.

I tried to run it through mine, but it just came back with "Senseless Rant, please ignore"..

probably what I should have done, but he's posted some smart stuff in the past so i thought i'd take the bait. but, now, it's time for a ****tail.

Last edited:
Are you freaking serious? We put up 9 points and that indicates to you that Brady hasn't worked hard?......I looked out my window this morning and it's apparent the world is flat too. :cool: Manning led the Colts to a 3 and 4 start last year then they won the last 9 in a row. I have a feeling there were some NEPatriot counterparts to you over on some Colt forums last year. When you come back from a very serious injury you don't usually carry on without skipping a beat or two. Brady's had a couple of sub-par games and you have him all but finished. Chances are you're going to be embarrased about this before the season is over.

Look at this picture.

TB faced the same D in 07 and SCORED 24 or 27 points.
TB faced the same D in 09 and SCORED 9 points.

Why was the result so different????

Of course, i was serious.

If Cassel played that game, he would be destroyed by the fans and media. Since TB did it, NOBODY said anything.

Why do you have the double standard???? Was it acceptable for TB to have 3 delay game penaties???

Last edited:
Look at this picture.

TB faced the same D in 07 and SCORED 24 or 27 points.
TB faced the same D in 09 and SCORED 9 points.

Why was the result so different????

Because its not the same defense. Why are you being so friggin ignorant?

This is a perfect example of you being clueless. BB didn't have a choice in keeping McDaniels. As for "adding somebody good," you do realize that BB has promoted from within for the coordinator positions since Weis and Crennel left, yes? O'Brien is in the same position that McDaniels was in 2005. The QB coach. The one calling the plays into Brady.

This is your pathetic lie. Did somebody inquire about McDaniels after 07 season? Yes???? He decided to stay with Pats.

Why did he decide to stay in 08 and left in 09??? Do you honestly believe that MDaniels learned everything he could about being a good coach in one extra year??????

You don't get the BIG PICTURE AND i'm going to tell you what it is.

McDaniels had been with Pats since 04 or 05. What it means is he knew the system better than the current 'offensive coordinator'.

Why on earth would you let a 4 year O coordinator walk away and replace him with an 'inexperience' coordinator???

If BB managed to keep Josh stay with pats in 08, why could he not do the same in 09?????

BTW, do you also realize that Weis and McDaniels were running BBs offense? Yes, that's right. You heard me correctly. Weis and McDaniels are running BB's OFFENSE. You should check out the Seth Wickersham article on it. It's a must read for any real Pats fan.

Do you know the difference??? We only SCORED 9 pts. How could it be with TB and BB?????

One possible explanation is Weis and McDaniels knew the X and O better than the current one. You know what is the saddest part???

BB was watching his team get killed. Would you think that BB told the current OC what to do???

Why should we put the blame on BB for Moss, Galloway and others not executing the offense properly? BB can make them go through the reps all he wants, but if they don't perform on the field, they are the ones who have to shoulder the responsibility.

I got it. BB and TB are untouchable regardless of what they have done.

If MOSS and galloway didn't execute the O properly, would you think that BB fired them?????

Come on now. You are UNREASONABLE. What did you see in the first game??? TB looked at the sidelines more than you thought. What did you see in the second game??? The players looked at their arm to see their game plan. What it meant was whatever they practiced didn't work during the game.

If they were WELL-pREPARED, would you think that they look at their opponents instead of their arm????

You drink too much BB kool aid and believe in "In BB we trust' BS for years. It's time to stop doing it.

Losers like you are the ones who think that FACTS are excuses.

Why don't we look at the facts??

You clearly are someone who is clueless and has NEVER played sports or had an injury in your life. Especially if you think that an injury like what Brady had doesn't affect you or your ability to play the game. Now, regarding the Delay of game penalties. The back to back ones were questionable. Why? Because 24 seconds didn't pass from the first to the second. I timed it off my DVR. Brady had a legit gripe on that one.

I'm sorry that i don't know that the leg injury can make TB forget about 3 delay game penalties.

How long has TB been in the league??? 7 or 8 years??? Is it how TB is going to get into HOF???

What happened to all the bad throws???? I thought that TB worked hard. What is going on here????

You need to hold TB and BB accountable for their mistakes.

No. You aren't right. What you are ignoring is the fact that there are 11 players on offense and they each contribute to the play. As for why we saw some bad throws, its called pressure from the defense. Unlike you, some of us can admit that the other team played a good game.

When you saw them look at their arm, you realized that whatever they practiced was not working.

Did we spend 2 full pad sessions during training camp??? Yes, we did.
Did we spend the whole summer for 'red zone'??? sure, we did.

We did all for 9 pts with TB and BB??? You gotta be sh!tting me.

If Brady and the Pats had done well and the defense had failed, then yes, we'd be praising him. People are saying that the entire offense didn't execute yesterday. They aren't making up some BS like you did that they were "out of touch" with one another.

I haven't heard you criticizing BB and TB. If CASSEL or any QB played last sunday, you would RIP him apart.

Since TB and BB were together, you gave them a FREE PASS.

You are a pats fan who constantly look at the past accomplishment to keep you happy when your current team fails to meet your expectation.

Do you know why we had good years in 01, 03, and 04??? Because BB + TB wanted to prove something.

Brady and the offense had a bad game. He's still acclimating to what his body can do. You'd realize that if you had any sense about what the type of injury he had does to your psyche.

What happened to all TB's hard work???

When a guy like Elli Hobs played with an injury, you SHOT him down when he didn't make a play.

When TB played after getting an injury, you GIVE him FREE PASS. Why do you have a double standard?

Last edited:
Because its not the same defense. Why are you being so friggin ignorant?

Oh, ************ ! Who ran the Raven defense??? Rex Ryan.

Did BB publicly say that Jets's D and Raven's D were the same????

Ignorant is bliss. Please find your happiness elsewhere.

Last edited:
What did he and his receivers do during the training camp???? Was it the time to get to know each other better????

Are you serious? You can't stimulate game condition and speed in practice. Yes they were in full pads, but not full contact.

I think the Patriots ceded the initiative to the Jets defense somewhat. Instead of spreading out the Jets with 4 or 5 WRs they stayed in max protection a lot making Faulk and the TEs into blockers. The lack of adjustments reminded me of Bledsoe running the Zampese offense when the WRs were covered. Certainly Brady will get better timing with his WRs particularly Galloway as the season goes on. Brady usually has a goto guy on blitzes such as Welker and in the past Branch/Troy Brown. Welker was really missed. They could have run the ball more but penalties were a big problem.
I think the defense played well overall and Belichick will get more agressive as he gains confidence in the secondary.

5 WR??? Since Slater is hurt, we put Aiken in from ST and leave Brady back there with no protection. Genius.

We were NOT in max protect, once during the game.

Last edited:

I put it through and it came back with a picture of a big kool-aid jug.

Last edited:
This is your pathetic lie. Did somebody inquire about McDaniels after 07 season? Yes???? He decided to stay with Pats.

Why did he decide to stay in 08 and left in 09??? Do you honestly believe that MDaniels learned everything he could about being a good coach in one extra year??????

You are a joke. McDaniels is the one who chose to leave. BB had no say in it. You thinking otherwise just continues to show how clueless you are.

You don't get the BIG PICTURE AND i'm going to tell you what it is.

McDaniels had been with Pats since 04 or 05. What it means is he knew the system better than the current 'offensive coordinator'.

My Pinky has a better understanding of the BIG PICTURE than you do.

Why on earth would you let a 4 year O coordinator walk away and replace him with an 'inexperience' coordinator???

BB didn't replace McDaniels with an "inexperienced coordinator." BB is the one running the offense. Just like he did in 2005.

If BB managed to keep Josh stay with pats in 08, why could he not do the same in 09?????

How do you know that BB is the one that convinced Josh to stay? You don't, you ignorant twit. McDaniels was on record as saying that he chose to stay because he didn't like the opportunties presented at the time.

Do you know the difference??? We only SCORED 9 pts. How could it be with TB and BB?????

Listen you ignorant twit... I know how many points they scored. And they only scored 9 points because of a lack of execution. NOT because of the OC. Dropped PASSES are the fault of the players.

One possible explanation is Weis and McDaniels knew the X and O better than the current one. You know what is the saddest part???

BB was watching his team get killed. Would you think that BB told the current OC what to do???

BB is the current OC. O'Brien is in training. The team wasn't "getting killed." This is more of you exagerative NONSENSE. Get a clue, would you? Because so far, you've shown to be completely ignorant on everything you've posted.

I got it. BB and TB are untouchable regardless of what they have done.

If MOSS and galloway didn't execute the O properly, would you think that BB fired them?????

No, you ignorant fool. That isn't what was said. But I wouldn't expect you to understand that.

BB and TB are definitely to blame for some things. But DROPPED PASSES isn't one of them. That is Moss, Galloway and others. And I am sure they got a friggin earful after the game.

Come on now. You are UNREASONABLE. What did you see in the first game??? TB looked at the sidelines more than you thought. What did you see in the second game??? The players looked at their arm to see their game plan. What it meant was whatever they practiced didn't work during the game.

I've not been unreasonable. You are the ignorant one who has been thoroughly unreasonable through this entire thread.

What I saw in the second game was the team running a NO HUDDLE offense to try and counter the crowd noise. The plays were written down on the white boards and sent in for the players to see. It did NOT mean that whatever they practiced didn't work. You really need to just stop posting because you really don't know a damn thing about this team.

If they were WELL-pREPARED, would you think that they look at their opponents instead of their arm????

Again, they were looking at their arms because the plays were coming in from the sidelines to try and counter the crowd noise.

You drink too much BB kool aid and believe in "In BB we trust' BS for years. It's time to stop doing it.

No. I have a clue and understand more than just a TD gives the team 6 points and a FG gives them 3.. That seems to be the limit of your knowledge.

Why don't we look at the facts??

You've yet to use them, so why would you start now?

I'm sorry that i don't know that the leg injury can make TB forget about 3 delay game penalties.

Its called crowd noise you friggin reject. Not to mention, the 3rd one was bogus.

How long has TB been in the league??? 7 or 8 years??? Is it how TB is going to get into HOF???

Joe Montana had Delay of Game penalties also. So did Marino, Elway, Bradshaw and numerous others...

What happened to all the bad throws???? I thought that TB worked hard. What is going on here????

Its called pressure by the defense. This is something you clearly don't understand..

You need to hold TB and BB accountable for their mistakes.

I do hold them accountable. You just have issues with reading comprehension. No where did I say that they weren't responsible. Unlike you, though, I understand the game and most of the factors that attribute to a bad one by Brady.

When you saw them look at their arm, you realized that whatever they practiced was not working.

Did we spend 2 full pad sessions during training camp??? Yes, we did.
Did we spend the whole summer for 'red zone'??? sure, we did.

We did all for 9 pts with TB and BB??? You gotta be sh!tting me.

Listen, Players have bad games. It happens. The other team plays well. It happens.

I haven't heard you criticizing BB and TB. If CASSEL or any QB played last sunday, you would RIP him apart.

No,. I wouldn't. That shows how truly ignorant you are. You are absolutely clueless and just need to STFU already.

Since TB and BB were together, you gave them a FREE PASS.[/quote]

No, SFBs, I didn't give them a free pass. This shows how clueless you are.

You are a pats fan who constantly look at the past accomplishment to keep you happy when your current team fails to meet your expectation.

Do you know why we had good years in 01, 03, and 04??? Because BB + TB wanted to

*ROFLMAO*

The Pats had good years in 01,03,04 because the TEAM busted their ass and got better as the year went along. Nothing like re-writing history on your part.

What happened to all TB's hard work???

When a guy like Elli Hobs played with an injury, you SHOT him down when he didn't make a play.

When TB played after getting an injury, you GIVE him FREE PASS. Why do you have a double standard?

No. I don't have a double standard. What I have is an understanding of the injury and what it does.

Also, SFBs, I did NOT crap on Hobbs for not making the play in the SB. So, do everyone a favor and STFU with your lies..

Please do everyone a favor and stop posting if you are going you spew idiocy and lies.

Oh, ************ ! Who ran the Raven defense??? Rex Ryan.

Did BB publicly say that Jets's D and Raven's D were the same????

Ignorant is bliss. Please find your happiness elsewhere.

I'll find my happiness when you stop being so friggin stupid. The SCHEMES might be the same, but the PLAYERS are different. Kerry Rhodes is NOT Ed Reed. David Harris isn't Ray Lewis. Bart Scott is NOT Terrell Suggs. You get the drift?

Yes. Your clearly in a state of bliss with your ignorance... So, please STFU and stop posting already.

I'll find my happiness when you stop being so friggin stupid.

DB, you're gonna be unhappy for a long time, if you wait on this guy :eek:

He kind of sounds like the highschool kid who scored the winning TD last weekend, and now he thinks he's an expert on football :rolleyes:

DearGodPlsMakeItStop.jpg

Oh come on, this is fun. Even though I have that NEP thing on ignore, I'm really enjoying watching DB destroy him post-by-post.

I enjoy it as well. My post was more of spur of the moment commentary on what the board has been like this week. Tons of low count posters who have come to tell us that BB is a drooling, mouth breathing lout who can't coach.

I enjoy it as well. My post was more of spur of the moment commentary on what the board has been like this week. Tons of low count posters who have come to tell us that BB is a drooling, mouth breathing lout who can't coach.

Can't argue with that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back