Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Prince's Birth Certificate (again)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

Republican Moderate (a$s kisser) gets yelled at about The Messiah Birth Certificate. VIDEO

Rep. Mike Castle, a Delaware moderate Republican, gets a taste of how popular among the GOP base is the belief that the president isn't a citizen and, by extension, isn't legitimate.
    'You can boo' - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com
  2. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

I don't think the crowd looks good in that video, but that's a problem for the GOP.
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

Ask these questions everytime this comes up, but never get an answer:

1. Did Bush know?? Should he have known?? If he knew he was not born in the US, is he complicit and part of a cover up??

2. Did the NSA know, they know just about everything??

3. Did the FBI know, they know just about everything also??

This nirth certifikit truffer makes great comedy and makes the Republicans look foolish..
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

Good questions, reminds of "if bush was a deserter why didn't Gore/Kerry go after it, if Bush STOLE the election why didn't the Democrats go after it, why didn't they 'recount Florida'.

The Court says "Obama is a citizen" (many say he isn't)

The Court said "Bush Won" (many say he didn't)

It all depends on whose Ox is being gored, does it not.

I'm right your wrong
    Your wrong I'm right

Oh look Wilfred, I see a purple antrogon.
  5. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

Try one more time, can you answer any of the three questions??? And if not do you think that the president of the US would have known the answer last fall??... with all the intelligence gathering agencies this country has, find it hard to believe he would not know if this argument had any veracity.

BTW they did recount Florida..
  6. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

"Birthers" are idiots.

I love the fact that some are still on this and angry about this baseless stance. These morons must not have "the google" or be able to fukvcing type.

With the millions of issues that we need to debate in this country and this moronic lady has to bring up some dumb-assed, debunked issue.

please?

what a goofball.....

the demand for a pledge at the end is priceless....
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2009
  7. Patters

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

The really odd things about this issue is that the Supreme Court has never ruled as to exactly what a natural born citizen is. I think that even if it was proven that Obama was not born here, the court would never establish a precedent that would remove a popularly elected sitting president. Frankly, I think our founders were showing early opopsition to testtube babies when they inserted "natural born."
  8. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Y'all know McCain was born in Panama.......Right?

Here is a copy of his birth certificate:

http://homepage.mac.com/rmansfield/thislamp/files/page0_blog_entry37_1.jpg
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2009
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

............................:singing:
  10. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Geez, I thought you found it. :(
  11. State

State Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

The arguments in favor of what the irate (G-d bless her) woman is saying is as follows:

1. The "Certificate of Live Birth" is an obvious photoshopped document. The form for the year is very different.

2. Even a person not born in Hawaii can get one, for example, Obama's half-sister admits she has one even though she was born in Indonesia.

3. Obama traveled to Pakistan in 1981 when it was forbidden by the state--Americans that is.

4. Obama's paternal grandmother gave a sworn statement that she witnessed the birth of Obama in Kenya.

5. Assuming the Certificate of Live Birth is accurate, it's still not good enough for one to get a passport. So why is it good enough to comply with Article I, Section 5 of the Constitution.

The best counter argument I've seen is the birth announcement in a Hawaii newspaper, saying he was born in the state. However, that's not a legal document and the information is almost never verified.

Here's what I think happened. Obama's mother visited her bigamist husband's homeland only to find it not to her liking. The submissive status of women in the partly Muslim country rubbed her the wrong way. When she contacted airlines about returning home to Hawaii, they refused her. She was too far along in her pregnancy.

Shortly after the birth, she left with baby Barack Jr. for Hawaii and tried her best to create the impression he was an American.

If this narrative is correct, then Obama is not an American citizen. The law at the time, Obama's mother would have had to have been 19 or older for her children to be automatically granted US citizenship. She was 18 when her son was born.

A technicality? Yes. But the law nevertheless.
  12. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I can see Obama now at the end of his term. We'll know why he always has this kind of smirky smile on his face. He'll ask us:

[size=+3] "So, Americans, how did it feel to have the first Kenyan/Indonesian citizen as your president for these past years??!! SUCKAS!!!!" [/size]

Will he still get his pension and Secret Service for the rest of his life?? How much more will that cost the tax-payers???

//
  13. Patters

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

So, the birthers simply automatically dismiss the evidence posted here?

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

Annenberg was good friends with Reagan, and his foundation has supported a variety of causes, but has never been considered left-wing or corrupt.
  14. Patters

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

I love it. He's kicked the Republican's arses real good. They lost control of Congress and the White House, and Obama is undoing all the damage that Reagan did. We're seeing a resurgence of liberalism. Back to the good old days! Give us more Kenyans! Give us more Indonesians! Enough of racist Republicans! They're history. :D :D :D
  15. State

State Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

The people staffing the Annenberg Foundation are almost certainly left of center. For example, Kathleen Hall Jamieson is no conservative, having seen her repeatedly on PBS's NewsHour.

And their interpretation that the internet posted form is adequate for government work is now disputed by, ahem, government workers. Obama's online 'birth cert' misses 'proving' eligibility

These foundations often are started by conservatives or right-wingers but get taken over. The Ford Foundation? One billion to women's studies.

And it's affiliated with that notorious Heritage Foundation of academe, the Univ. of Penn.

The fact is this: One cannot receive a passport using only a certificate of live birth.

Where's the attending physician's name listed? The hospital.

Your confidence in this matter, Patters, will eventually be shown to be misplace. Snopes.com has failed on this matter, too.
  16. Patters

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

So you think they're outright lying on their website. Do you have any evidence to support that?

So they're lying about their analysis of the birth certificate and Hawaiian officials are lying as well? Do you have any evidence to support that?

How to Apply for the First Time (In Person)

"Please note, some short (abstract) versions of birth certificates may not be acceptable for passport purposes."

So the passport website's rules that some some short versions MAY not be acceptable is a lie. Is that what you're saying? Do you have any evidence to support that?

Lastly, the Supreme Court has never ruled on what a natural born citizen is. Do you honestly believe they would set precedent by overturning an election?

Not only do I view the birther's point of view as paranoid and rooted in racism, since really there is no rational reason to make this an issue, but I also think they are dreaming if they think even this conservative Supreme Court would set precedent by overturning an election. That said, I like the birther's because I think they mostly discredit the right. I do not think they are regarded with any respect outside of their own circles.
  17. State

State Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

It's really simple. Obama released a notarized copy of his birth certificate. Just like anyone does going to one of the service academies or receiving a passport.

Not exactly onerous, is it?

You appear to think a certificate of live birth is its equivalent. It's not.

One can't get a passport without a valid birth certificate. Period.

Birth certificate<>certificate of live birth.

Obama's refusal to show his birth certificate suggests he has something to hide.
  18. State

State Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

What Does an Authentic Hawaiian Birth Certificate Look Like? : NO QUARTER

I think one of the indications the fraudulent certificate is fake is the race of Obama's father would have been listed as "Negro" in 1961.

Good liberals break out in hives when having to say or write that word.
  19. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

[​IMG]

Case closed! :mad:
  20. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Word. There are 3 reasons someone would continue to refuse to address this: 1. They're indeed not legally eligible to be president and could therefore be removed 2. They're already hooked up with HI (HI got some serious money not too long ago) and will eventually come up with a "real" BC, and present it as if Moses found it under The Burning Bush, or 3. Nobody in this admin gives two sh8ts what the people think or what our laws may be (this much has already been proven imho) and by the time anyone really gets serious about this issue there'll be a Midnight-6000pg-Bill passed which includes a revision of the "Birther" laws.