PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The press must love Branch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fencer

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Postgame quotes of note - Extra Points - Boston.com

"No, sir. I’m a very honest man, and I messed up on one of the plays. You all couldn’t tell, but I’ll be honest and let you know [that] I think had I run the right route, we probably wouldn’t have gone into overtime. It was one of those things that he checked to a protection on the front line and I thought he was checking to a run play. And he came out looking for me and I’m over there blocking because I thought he checked to the run. But those are some of the things that I, personally, have to clean up on. Getting in with four days, playing a game…I think that was the only thing, and then the dropped ball."

Plus the anecdote in the next quote.

He's both being nice to them and telling them stuff!!

You know Branch's departure from this team was a bitter pill to take and some people still aren't over it but I gotta tell ya, I love this guy and for one am extremely happy that he is back.

After years of obfuscation and intrigue with BB the press was probably shocked they actually got an answer. LOL.

Forget the contrast to BB. I love the contrast to Moss. He is willing to admit mistakes. (Note he didn't blame Brady for the miscommunication, he took 100% of the responsibility and says he needs to improve.)

Yeah, after the initial shock wore off I'm glad Moss is gone. Now Brady and the Pats can go back to being what won them Super Bowls instead of trying to be Peyton 2.0.

I just saw Jay Glazer interview him on Fox Sports. Very awkward interview in which Glazer asked him all of the tough questions which included hot button topics such as: whether or not he's called Brady "Matt" instead of Tom, and whether or not he's going to try to bag a Hollywood actress to compete with Brady in the dating department. It really was an informative and enlightening interview. As a matter of fact, I got so much information out of it that I instantaneously blew a load in my pants due to information overload. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I just saw Jay Glazer interview him on Fox Sports. Very awkward interview in which Glazer asked him all of the tough questions which included hot button topics such as: whether or not he's called Brady "Matt" instead of Tom, and whether or not he's going to try to bag a Hollywood actress to compete with Brady in the dating department. It really was an informative and enlightening interview. As a matter of fact, I got so much information out of it that I instantaneously blew a load in my pants due to information overload. :rolleyes:

Oh, wow. I'm.....glad I missed it.

any links to the on field post game interview with him? where bb came over to hug him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back