PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Preseason is DONE - Now its time for business

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
That crappy too long 4 week preseason is over and done with and for the exception of the final cuts which OFFICIALLY ends the dramatics of this not so important August,the boys will be practicing in anticipation for the REAL action and no shuffling of the main heart of the squad for the rest of this year and will last into next spring!

No more Brady on the sidelines with a baseball cap,No more Tedy in sneakers - Its go time for the hit em hard and score em fast time of the year!:rocker: .

So relax guys,Have a beer or a mixed drink and realize - THE TIME HAS COME - AS B.T.O. Says "Takin' Care Of Business"

Count down is on - 10 more f--king days till the real hitting begins!
and exactly 1 week from the night where the Saints with Bush and Brees will take a bite of Manning and the boys and drop the champs to 0-1!)

Rock and roll!!:rocker:

I say go out and enjoy the 3 day weekend because it's the last you'll have for awhile

I say go out and enjoy the 3 day weekend because it's the last you'll have for awhile

I am self employed and work 6 1/2 days a week in my store unfortunately but enjoy the weekend for me :)

I am self employed and work 6 1/2 days a week in my store unfortunately but enjoy the weekend for me :)
I'm in a similar situation... but I cannot watch most of the games for awhile due to my occupation.

Oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing