PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Practice Squad And Further Transactions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you watched him play at all?

He's pretty bad, from what I've seen.

Not for the Bears but he was decent for the Golden Gophers. As for the Bears, most everyone is pretty bad there, that doesn't mean they can't be turned around.

Not for the Bears but he was decent for the Golden Gophers. As for the Bears, most everyone is pretty bad there, that doesn't mean they can't be turned around.

I think the Bears biggest issue is their coaching followed by a lack of leadership. They are woefully thin on talent on their O-line having to rely on flop Vlad Ducasse as their starting RG and Jimmy Claussen as their primary back-up QB.

I think the Bears biggest issue is their coaching followed by a lack of leadership. They are woefully thin on talent on their O-line having to rely on flop Vlad Ducasse as their starting RG and Jimmy Claussen as their primary back-up QB.

Isn't Jay Cutler their primary backup???

OPEN
1 roster spot
3 Practice Squad spots

I thought that players could be released from IR only one week after being placed on it.
Am I wrong (again), or does perhaps signing an injury settlement have something to do with it?

The Patriots have 4 players whose status is unknown: Boyce, Groy, Hughes, and Krause. All
were waived/injured but there is no word whether they were officially put on IR or reached
injury settlements. The Pat's official website does not list them on injured reserve but other
websites do. It's a mystery.

Welcome back!

I believe that Barker was off the PS because of an injury.

I believe that Barker also played some LT in the preseason. We have incredible depth with Fleming, Barker and Cleveland on the Practice Squad.

I don't include Claussen because I don't have any reason to believe that he would be ever be activated this year. However, the team must like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes