PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The player intro this year is awsome at the stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting the link!!! That's incredible.

I saw Ozzy in concert once. He was indeed, crazy.

That is really cool. Time goes by fast. I think Ozzy really got off on the crowd noise.

I wish the noise was always like that at the stadium.

I wish they could add strobe lights like that during opposing teams offensive plays.

;) :p

Watch Flutie turn around and watch Ozzy as they run onto the field.

My 2nd favorite Patriots entrence ever. (The 1st being 2002 SB)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WiDNLnVd14

Man, something must be wrong with me, but I cringed when I watched that in 2005 and I cringe watching it now. It's just too much like a rock concert and not a football game. I burst out laughing when the helmet did the slow reveal of Ozzy in a Pats jersey. I mean, this is the guy who once bit the head off a dove and snorted a line of ants.

Maybe you had to be there.:cool:

OK fellas what I am about to write will cause many of you to stand and shout so make sure no one is around before you proceed...

Picture this.... The stadium is humming with anticipation sunday against the Jets. The crowd turns to see the Pats enter when..... The Imperial March(Vaders theme) from Star Wars starts playing,........Belichick walks out in front as the Patriots march like Stormtroopers behind him. Then over the Speaker you hear "Eric I am your father!"....I would seriously need to clean up after that one. Either that or sharks with laser beams.

Carmina Burana is a great into into Ozzy...Didn't know about the Sparta part..but...GREAT!!!

Ozzy has used this in concerts for years ... As Carmina Burana - O fortuna ended, he'd shout "Let the madness .... begin!"

I'd like to hear that, then segue into "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath"

OK fellas what I am about to write will cause many of you to stand and shout so make sure no one is around before you proceed...

Picture this.... The stadium is humming with anticipation sunday against the Jets. The crowd turns to see the Pats enter when..... The Imperial March(Vaders theme) from Star Wars starts playing,........Belichick walks out in front as the Patriots march like Stormtroopers behind him. Then over the Speaker you hear "Eric I am your father!"....I would seriously need to clean up after that one. Either that or sharks with laser beams.

Hilarious!!!!
Best post tonight and this board is rockin. Oh, dare to dream!!!

What? They actually play that scene somebody posted about defending Sparta? That is completely stupid, wow, I'm disgusted. What is the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes