PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The plane from yesterday's game (look closer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJPatsfan26

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
409139_10150558587182372_42693447371_9079956_1238484441_n.jpg

Is that for real? Did they really put the MHK there? Pretty darn cool, says I. :rocker:

It looks like they fashioned a flying elvis over the 'go pats' too. Very cool!

live i did not notice....

1. the "Go Pats" writing
2. the "MHK" writing
3. the logo

Wow, do the Krafts really have that kind of clout? That's incredible.

Also, that plane is a thing of beauty. I have always been fascinated by the toys that our military, especially the air force, has to play with. That thing is absolutely beautiful.

i wonder how mr.kraft got the USAF to put "Go Pats" "MHK" and "Pats Logo" on there

must be that pocketbook

The plane flew right over us, and we got totally amp'd up by the GO PATS sign.

Preety awesome!

Did anyone see the little plane that kept circling the stadium all night ?(before and after the Cargo Jet). Was kinda weird to see....

-- FRITZ

Those C-5's are enormous planes. Saw one in person once. They hold 5 tanks or 6 helicopters!

Heh, the thing flew right over us and I didn't see the writing on the bottom.

Those C-5's are enormous planes. Saw one in person once. They hold 5 tanks or 6 helicopters!

I think Greg Bedard used the term "big-ass" on Twitter. I think that may have been an understatement:eek:

Did not see that on tv, really awesome!! First time I see this kind of thing.

I was at the game and it flew directly over our section, we were all the way up in the nosebleeds. Didn't noticed the writing, I was too awe-struck by the sight of that big ass plane flying that close to is. :D

I checked my recording of the game and can verify the picture the OP posted is NOT photoshopped. I admit I was skeptic so I double-checked to make sure, and wow. That's all I can say, of that entire day for that matter.

i wonder how mr.kraft got the USAF to put "Go Pats" "MHK" and "Pats Logo" on there

must be that pocketbook
Yeah. Sure. He must have bought it. After all, it couldn't be that a group of pilots and airman based in New England might be rooting for the Patriots to, you know, like, actually win.

Did you guys see how hard that plane banked right after it passed the studio? I was wondering if it was going to land on 95 south.

I saw that little plane circling, too. What was that all about?

My Bro in law from Minnesota, called right after it went over, and noticed the writing.. tried to back it up on TIVO, but could not read it..

Nice picture..

At first I thought it was a photoshop as I didn't think they woulc/could do that...pretty awesome.

Let Shannon Sharpe keep his National Guard, we'll take the military of the U.S of A :rocker:

Funny to see a jet celebrate the Patriots' success :D A shame they didn't paint it green :D

Last edited:
When it flew over all I heard was a collective "holy s**t". That thing was massive and flying low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots