Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Pirate

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +501 / 2 / -9

The pirate is in NYC for his trial, remember where you heard this "Within A Month If Not Sooner This Pirate Will Be A New left Wing Hero"

Don't be surprised to see Sharpton & Jackoff organize a Tea Party for him.
  2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

The guy's a friggin pirate from the Indian Ocean...not an American teenager who got beaten up by the cops or falsely accused of raping a white woman in Mississippi.

Jackson's semi-retired and no way in hell Sharpton touches this one. Not going to help him so he doesn't care. Sharpton is in it for himself.
  3. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

thanks for the update on your 2 superheroes
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +501 / 2 / -9

Just watched a liberal dipsh!t on the news, they are already cozying up to him, when the loons start using the word "youth" and 'the poor kid" you know they are getting ready to take him under their wing, all the loon yapped about was poverty, fish stealing and Somali gangsters brainwashing the "Youth"......I'm very seldom wrong on ANYTHING but you could be right on this...............:p
  5. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

6. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

I posted a similar article before the situation was "resolved." Nobody is calling them heroes, that's just the obnoxious right wing black and white spin, but how is any of that not true? Somalia's fishermen were put out of business by foreign ships fishing their waters dry, and then pouring toxic waste all over their shores. You have an impoverished population with basically no working government who no longer have their livelihood due to foreign boats destroying their coastline, what exactly do you expect them to do? The current piracy starting as a crude way to tax foreign vessels using their territory, and now it's been infiltrated by thugs and crooks, but the fact remains, this is how it started and how this situation was created. Nobody I know has glorified them for this, but if you are an honest person why would you not recognize how the situation came to be?

When the imperial powers take your food and poison your waters that's called international "business," when you try to protect your shores and receive compensation, it's called "piracy." Such an insane double standard and anyone who points this out is a "loon" according to the resident bully apologists. There isn't a person on this board who wouldn't have resorted to what these people did if you were in their shoes and all of your BS posturing and holier than thou attitudes won't change that.
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2009
  7. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

Is he or is he not a youth?
  8. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

what's right wing black and white spin......is that your answer to everything?

everybodies generally aware of the plight, but the people in the best position to legitimize the country have no interest in doing so, preferring to reap the bounty from the successes of the current situation

the clintonian limp-wristed policy that ended in disaster has prevented the US from being in any way involved in the somalia situation since
  9. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

It's the attitude that everything ahs to be a matter of absolute good v. absolute evil without looking at any of the facts, and then criticizing anyone who attempts to show that the situation isn't that simple and there may be some culpability on both sides. Anyone who dares to understand how the piracy issue came to be is making a "hero" out of the pirates. It's just a stupid attitude that permeates the right wing in this country.

What does that have to do with the pirates? And no, everyone is not aware. Nobody is in a good position to fix that country, it has some very deep problems.

You won't find me defending the Clinton administration anywhere on this board. Quite the opposite, actually. It doesn't really matter whose administration it was though.
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2009
  10. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Well I sure wouldn't have cared if these pirates chased after one of the ships that are taking too many fish or dumping dangerous waste. Instead they went after a ship delivering humanitarian supplies.
  11. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

I don't disagree at all with this.
  12. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +307 / 3 / -13

The deserve no sympathy and I pray we show them none.
  13. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

Good argument, channeling Tanked?
  14. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Ha!, ha!, ha!....That was funny!

Are you an adult?..."cuz you seem really immature sometimes. You also throw sh!t out without knowing what you're talking about. You pretend to be some sort of arch-conservative when in reality, you're posts have a childish tone to them as if you're unable to argue any point without insulting people who you perceive as a "libbie" (that's a cute term)- even if they agree with your POV. Most real conservatives I know are bright and thoughtful people, like BF or Real World. You're more like a punk who spent a lot of time stuffed in a locker. What is it about my posts that gives you such a hard-on?

So back to the Jesse and Al comment.... Is that just something new and smelly you just yanked out of your reamed-out sphincter and threw out there for my reaction? Is there somewhere in the history of this forum where I haven't referred to Jackson and Sharpton as un-American race-baiters?
  15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +501 / 2 / -9

Sure he is he's also a murdering piece of sh!t that would cut your kids heads off for a "kentucky fried chicken dinner"

Liberal media and people like Phil Donahue always stress the word "youth" when they start slobbering over gang bangers and other assorted teen age animals.

Remember that guy called "football" that caved in Reginald Denny's head with a cement block during the Rodney King Riot, cute perky Katie called that savage bastard a "youth" whenever she talked about him.
    The word "youth" to the Blame The Victim Liberal means "oh the poor kid, maybe we can help him, he didn't have any toys to play with when he was little" Oh He Didn't Mean It's All That F---ing Bush's Fault, blah blah blah, boo hoo, call Jimmy Carter maybe he can help this poor Youth waahhhhhhhhhhhh mommy, mommy oh sh!t, he's only a youth, George Bush and Haliburton were stealing his fish, Oh God help us, plop.

SAMSON OBAMA IS A CHILD MOLESTER
    GEORGE OBAMA USES A BONG
    AUNT ZUCCHINI IS FREE LOADING OLD B!TCH
    DADDY OBANGEM WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST STUDS THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN HE'S GOT KIDS EVERYWHERE
  16. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

Who did he murder?
  17. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +244 / 9 / -26

How do you know he is a murderer???
  18. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

all these questions........whether they agree with me has nothing to do with whether or not they are libbies (which to me is something other than a sincere liberal that has a thorough knowledge of issues and more than just blind followers)

you can stop with over-worded digs at me.........its as simple as my finding it entertaining to slap morons........contrary to your sexual illusions
  19. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

That was friggin' BRILLIANT!
  20. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

he may not be a murderer...........but in pantless states where there is no death penalty, kidnapping holds the same maximum sentence as murder so why split hairs?