PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Peyton Manning Hatorade Thread.(mega merged)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

QB for 1 game

• Manning

Votes: 23 33.8%
  • Marino

Votes: 45 66.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Enjoy your MVP trophy Manning

Yeah, Tebow, Manning, and Brady, the three great. Are you really serious? Even the Jets were smart enough not to use him much. His whole story was that of a religious dude who seemed to win miracle games. Tebow ranked 28th among QBs in 2011. Peyton is number 2 in 2012.

Using the Jets and smart inthe same sentence?

Really?????????????????

:singing::singing::singing:

Time to stop digging the hole is deep enough.

If Tebow was QB this year, do you really think they'd have been in the playoffs? I don't.

Have you seen their division?

You're talking 2011. I'm talking 2012. That seems to be the problem. I didn't say they would never have made the playoffs in 2011 without Manning. Like a lot of teams, the Bronco's had a lot of changes in their roster between 2011 and 2012. If Tebow was QB this year, do you really think they'd have been in the playoffs? I don't.

The Broncos had better talent this season than last, and they had a division which was worse this year than last. Yes, Denver could certainly have been in the playoffs with Tebow this year.

Last edited:

BTW there is of course a Silver lining for all of this he has an extra week to rest and prepare for another brilliant Pro Bowl appearance. I figure with the rules he is good for 5 or 6 TD's.

:D

Good news for Peyton is that he will get to spend some serious alone time with that creepy glove, which he seems weirdly attached to.

You're talking 2011. I'm talking 2012. That seems to be the problem. I didn't say they would never have made the playoffs in 2011 without Manning. Like a lot of teams, the Bronco's had a lot of changes in their roster between 2011 and 2012. If Tebow was QB this year, do you really think they'd have been in the playoffs? I don't.

Just stop. Admit you made a mistake. Every time you try to defend your ridiculous point, you just bury yourself deeper.

I don't think you even believe in what you're saying.

In fairness to manning if he had coaches who had some cajones he wouldve probably had a more successful postseason career.

untitled-767p4o.gif

In fairness to manning if he had coaches who had some cajones he wouldve probably had a more successful postseason career.

but then that just goes against the nonsense from Manning fans about how he's the real OC and he calls all his own plays etc.

If Manning had balls he would have overruled all those sad run plays and the pathetic kneel down before OT since what are they gonna do? If not he's not really in charge of calling all the plays like people pretend.

yeah...if this and if that...some play this game...I don't ..there is what IS...that's IT.

I don't hate Peyton Manning right now. I love him! Thanks Peyton!!

but then that just goes against the nonsense from Manning fans about how he's the real OC and he calls all his own plays etc.

If Manning had balls he would have overruled all those sad run plays and the pathetic kneel down before OT since what are they gonna do? If not he's not really in charge of calling all the plays like people pretend.

I listened to the post game and he was asked about a run play on 3rd and 7 and he owned up to it that he audibled to the run and the OC was not blame for it. So props to him for that. But I agree, its a media creation that he calls his own plays. No QB in this age can do it vs an entire D coaching staff on the other end.

Oh lawd Mannings tears of sadness...

tumblr_m55wg7y7vr1qzawkd.gif

So good..

Yeah, I guess the Raiders, Chiefs, and Chargers would have somehow transformed into world beaters if Manning wasn't there.

I think a team that can go 8-4 and win a playoff game with Tim Tebow at quarterback probably as some decent talent. Manning really didn't lead them to anymore wins than any half-decent JAG would have done. Manning won 13 games with that group while someone like Chad Henne probably would have won 11 or 12. The only half decent teams they beat in the regular season were the Steelers (8-8) and Ravens.

Last edited:

Peyton's a great player, and what a great comeback story for him. The Broncos only went as far as they did because of him. They would have never made the playoffs without him. That said, Flacco's deep ball reminds me of the old Peyton, and that makes me nervous for the Pats

WTF???

The Donks made the playoffs and WON a game with Tebow at QB

Last edited:

Now Deus, that's not true. Tebow and Manning both lost in the Divisional Round, so at worst it's a tie. And it could be argued that Manning took them further than Tebow, because Manning got them to a 6th quarter before losing in this round, while Tebow only went 4.

Your logic(loose translation of your thought process) is so flawed. Manning rode an easy schedule into a bye week. Tebow did not start the season but took over a team with a losing record. Tebow won a playoff game Peyton did not.

I thought it was pretty simple. When Manning went to Denver, everyone snickered at the thought of him playing in the cold. Well, today was exactly what we thought. Did he throw a single vertical pass all game? Flacco was airing it out all game. Manning's age and lack of physical ability was on full display today. I'm sure the Ravens figured that out quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back