PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Perfect Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeSixPat

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
of the Dolphins that is....

If I'm not mistaken, this would be the first time in the modern NFL 16 game schedule that a team would go winless

Since World War II, only the expansion Dallas Cowboys of 1960 (0-11-1), and the expansion Tampa Bay Bucs of 1976 (0-14) have failed to win a game - but I don't think it's been done since the schedules went to 16 games.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like the Washington Generals - er, I mean the Miami Dolphins, have a chance to make history.

That is absolutely correct. Don't they have to play the Jets again though? That might be their hardest roadblock in the path of remaining anti-undefeated.

The Jets better not ruin the Dolphins defeated season, 'twould be more of a reason to hate that gangrene-infected franchise.

It would be quite poetic, balanced, planets aligning, ying and yang, blah blah blah if the only team to go undefeated were to go winless while their record gets broken in the same season. Please let this happen.

A team that has lost 5 games by just 3 points isn't as bad as their record indicates. Not to mention Cleo Lemon is our QB, Jesse Chatman is our running back, and Cameron Worrell and Jason Allen are our safties.

A team that has lost 5 games by just 3 points isn't as bad as their record indicates. Not to mention Cleo Lemon is our QB, Jesse Chatman is our running back, and Cameron Worrell and Jason Allen are our safties.
No, you are as bad as your record. If injuries are no excuse for the colts or patriots (they aren't) then it's no excuse for the dolphins either. They were losing games when all those guys were healthy.

That Dolphins team is every bit as bad as its record indicates. As you inconsistently pointed out while trying to make your point in undermining it instead, Cleo Lemon is the quarterback, Jesse Chatman is the running back and Cameron Worrell and Jason Allen are the safeties. On the positive side, Tedd Ginn, Jr. is your waterboy, or something like that.

That Dolphins team is every bit as bad as its record indicates. As you inconsistently pointed out while trying to make your point in undermining it instead, Cleo Lemon is the quarterback, Jesse Chatman is the running back and Cameron Worrell and Jason Allen are the safeties. On the positive side, Tedd Ginn, Jr. is your waterboy, or something like that.
:rofl: That's rich.

A team that has lost 5 games by just 3 points isn't as bad as their record indicates.

Aqua, the sad thing is that at 0-9 you don't have to be as bad as your record indicates to be pretty darned bad. I admire your loyalty in these darkest of days, though.

Not to mention Cleo Lemon is our QB, Jesse Chatman is our running back, and Cameron Worrell and Jason Allen are our safties.

yes...that makes the Dolphins bad, right? :confused:

No Ted Ginn is busy runnning kickoffs for TDs and refs keep calling them back on BS hold calls. The one that happened yesterday was called when Ginn was about 15 yards beyond the penalty. Even the guy that was supposedly held said it wasn't a hold.

Aqua, the sad thing is that at 0-9 you don't have to be as bad as your record indicates to be pretty darned bad. I admire your loyalty in these darkest of days, though.

yes...that makes the Dolphins bad, right? :confused:

The point I was making with those players being on the field is that they are our backup running back and quarterback along with our 4th and 5th string safties.

heh, so your really a 1-8 team in disguise? Way to go for the #1 pick.

A great coach once said "You are what you are"...

Currently the Phins are dysfunctionally unvictorious. The phins also lead the turd watch IRT player arrests.

http://profootballtalk.com/turdwatch.htm

One thing i gotta know Aqua who would you rather have right now a 9th pick 3rd WR/KR or what would have been a 9th Pick QB?

I hope they go 0-16, them and their rotten bastard fans, when we had the lean years (about 30 of them) they acted like ponpous assses. The only thing comparable are the rotten bastard Jets fans in their puke green coats.. I would like it if the Dolphins did not win a game for about 3 years.. by then they would stomp all their Marino merchandise and memorabilia and it would wind up in the landfill where it belongs.

The point I was making with those players being on the field is that they are our backup running back and quarterback along with our 4th and 5th string safties.

I'm a Bostonian who retired to Ft Walton Bch FL. As a lifetime pats fan, I'm rooting for Miami to win a couple; our SF 1st round pick gets better. If I were a Miami Fan, I would root for a winless season at this point so that my tean could get a franchise QB in the draft .

WTF does it matter if the Fiizzzz got a bad call...they're lucky they even get a chance to get ANY call they suack so bad

One thing i gotta know Aqua who would you rather have right now a 9th pick 3rd WR/KR or what would have been a 9th Pick QB?

First off, don't make it something it's not by calling Ginn the #3.

Ginn is the #1 and one of the 5 best return guys in football. We got a play making receiver who is on the cusp of breaking out but our current QB is incredibly inaccurate beyond 10 yards and can't even dream of hitting Ginn with his 4.2 speed in stride. To couple that, we also got our QB of the future, so I chose both.

I hope they go 0-16, them and their rotten bastard fans, when we had the lean years (about 30 of them) they acted like ponpous assses. The only thing comparable are the rotten bastard Jets fans in their puke green coats.. I would like it if the Dolphins did not win a game for about 3 years.. by then they would stomp all their Marino merchandise and memorabilia and it would wind up in the landfill where it belongs.

But in return, you guys have decided to take that role, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back