PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Pats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtconner

Rookie
Reaction score
I still don't know how you fools use the name "Pats" and think its a good thing. It's such a girly thing (just like Tom Brady).

The Bills versus the pats.... come one who do you think is going to win? Surely the girly pats won't. They are led by Marsha, a girl from a 60' sitcom and her little sidekick, the son-of-god (aka brooshi).

Anyways while the national media rubs vaseline all over the penises of your team.. I came here to strike some fear of the Buffalo into your hearts. Not one thread about the Bills and matchups on the front page?

This is a football game folks. Don't underestimate your opponent. It will come back to bite you. You think your defense is getting old yet? Vrabel is what like 47 years old. And also the life expectancy for saviors has been known to be 33, which just happens to be the same age as Tedy. So he is probably going to ascend into heaven or something. Also Harrison is getting up there. But look, on the bright side you picked up some youth with the Seau signing. Corey Dillon i heard due to modern technology, might have gotten a little younger in the offseason. Troy brown is still a spring chicken.

Tom Brady + old men + Einstien Belechik = a sure super bowl victory to you.

Anyways, good luck tomorrow.

reason they jack off to our team every now and then: because we actually are good and have been good..unlike hmm Bills..finishing no better than 3rd for last 5 years :\

Remix 6 said:
reason they jack off to our team every now and then: because we actually are good and have been good..unlike hmm Bills..finishing no better than 3rd for last 5 years :\

Don't even bother.

^i thought about that..thats why my post didnt go further :p

The "Pats" are a term thats given to the MOST AWESOME team the NFL has ever seen.The "Pats" are a team that Buffalo will never come near to in terms of success.The "Pats" are the reason why you are wasting your miserable time making this post.The "Pats" are why you will be drinking even MORE alchohlic this time tomorrow afternoon.Good Day Loser.Continue your envious tendencies.

Patriots4Ever said:
The "Pats" are a term thats given to the MOST AWESOME team the NFL has ever seen.The "Pats" are a team that Buffalo will never come near to in terms of success.The "Pats" are the reason why you are wasting your miserable time making this post.The "Pats" are why you will be drinking even MORE alchohlic this time tomorrow afternoon.Good Day Loser.Continue your envious tendencies.
Been a fan long? There was a football team in Boston before 2002.

rtconner said:

Been a fan my whole life bud.Try Me.Why are you even wasting your time?I HATE trolls.I did nothing to you.NOTHING..Except defend the Team Ive loved since a child.You would do the same For the Bills.Am i Right?

Patriots4Ever said:

Just dont.

WTF is a Buffalo Bill? I mean is it named after the fictitious serial killer?
perhaps its the yellow beak on that frickin' AFLAC duck? Maybe the front part that gives shade to someone from a hat? I mean I know they got a Buffalo on their helmet - but whats the BILL part?? Buffalo Bill the circus clown? If you ask me thats almost as stupid as the Arizona Cardinals. Puh-leeze there ain't no darned red birds out there. Just cactus, sidewinders and scorpions.
So getting back to it- WTF is a Buffalo BILL???

Obviously you are someobody who just wants to go stir the pot because you're wosie team is going to be "rebuilding" for another year. Hey nice first round pick...hahahaha! Nice draft beechez...

rtconner said:
Tom Brady + old men + Einstien Belechik = a sure super bowl victory to you.

Anyways, good luck tomorrow.

Jealous little b i t c h!:rolleyes:

I wonder if he has any idea that the Buffalo team is known as the "Jills" hereabouts ?? :D :D

Last edited:
arrellbee said:
I wonder if he has any idea that the Buffalo teams is known as the "Jills" hereabouts ?? :D :D
Well if he doesn't he can just look to the left of my sig!

rtconner said:
Yeah about thirty years before and there hasn't been one there since.

B oy
I
L ove
L osing
S uper Bowls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back