PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Pats Most Anticipated Game This Upcoming Season Is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haterproof

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I say the game against Denver.This game is going to be a grudge/bloodbath match.The fans are going to go crazy in the Razor.The pats should be ready to kick some Bronco Ass on that day.I'm praying for a shutout.Payback is a B**** Denver.What game are you all looking forward to the most next season?

I'd say the Super Bowl :D Short of that, it's tough to decide between Indy and Denver. I dunno, I still say Indy.

That's easy for me - real easy. The Colts.....I want us to spank them...badly...:)

I'd say it would have to be Denver. Throwing some other games out there......Cincy should be interesting to see if that team has really arrived, and the Miami games because they seem to be a media favorite to challenge the Pats in the division.

Last edited:
Denver and colts are up there, but i really wanna beat down the dolphins.

1) Broncos
2) Colts
3) Dolphins

In a masochistic kind of way, I keep on watching the tape from that January night. Bailey running down the sidelines. The flag flying out at Asante. Belichick frustrated after Troy's fumble. Brady hanging his head on the sidelines. BusterTBronco, and the other Bronco trolls. Mile High.

I want a beat down. Shut them up. Close the door. Lock it. Throw away the key. Never think about the way 2005 ended again.

Last edited:
whatever game i can manage to get tickets to

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love for us to sweep the fins.

pats1 said:
1) Broncos
2) Colts
3) Dolphins

In a masochistic kind of way, I keep on watching the tape from that January night. Bailey running down the sidelines. The flag flying out at Asante. Belichick frustrated after Troy's fumble. Brady hanging his head on the sidelines. BusterTBronco, and the other Bronco trolls. Mile High.

I want a beat down. Shut them up. Close the door. Lock it. Throw away the key. Never think about the way 2005 ended again.

Agreed in that order

pats1 said:
1) Broncos
2) Colts
3) Dolphins

That does it for me too!!!

Regular Season = Denver. Personally, Im looking to Pats-Cowboys in Miami next February...

1. Indy (return of AV)
2. Denver (payback)
3. Miami (last real division rival)

The FIRST one. (Then the next, then the next, then the next.) Man, I hate this time of the season. :)

#1: 1st Buffalo game.....how can you not love the opener?!?! You see who gets the nod at contested spots (#2 WR, #2 CB, 4th LB, RT), who is going to hit the ground running and have a break-out year (I'm guessing Colvin), and a million other things you've been waiting for all summer.

#2: Chicago.....I find the games against teams we rarely play to be the most exciting. Adding that element of the unknown gives the game a bit of an edge.

#3: Denver.....obvious reasons. However I'm not sure how much it will mean relatively early in the season as it is. I mean, even Indy plays well early in the year, it's what you can do at the end that counts.

Denver more so than the rest. However, I also look forward to the game down in Jax on Christmas Eve. They will be out for revenge after the beat down in the playoffs. This also falls into the "we don't see them much" category.

At Green Bay will be fun, if for no other reason than it should be a blow out in favor of the Pats and a game at Lambeau is an experience. When was the last time they were at GB?

BradfordPatsFan said:
Denver more so than the rest. However, I also look forward to the game down in Jax on Christmas Eve. They will be out for revenge after the beat down in the playoffs. This also falls into the "we don't see them much" category.

At Green Bay will be fun, if for no other reason than it should be a blow out in favor of the Pats and a game at Lambeau is an experience. When was the last time they were at GB?

i'd say PRobably 8 years agao since the cycle the NFC division every 4

I'm am lokoing forward to the denver game and all the play off games

Patjew said:
1. Indy (return of AV)
2. Denver (payback)
3. Miami (last real division rival)

I agree with this order. Though I think the Denver game will be a great chance to make a statement by pounding them early in the season. Indy is always a big game and even moreso with Adam. I'd like to see him get a nice round of applause then not leave the bench except to make a short kickoff at the start of the game. I really think this Miami being a media darling this off season is gonna cool off quick. Saban may be a Belichick "disciple" but he's made some questionable moves this offseason - Culpepper over Brees, signing Marcus "relation in name only" Vick. In all likelyhood they're looking Joey Harrington at QB for half the season and no Ricky Williams (who took a lot of the load off Ronnie late last year). Their D will be solid but when has that ever not been the case? They'll win 9 games but it's gonna take 13 to win the division.

A.C Vegas said:
i'd say PRobably 8 years agao since the cycle the NFC division every 4

I'm am lokoing forward to the denver game and all the play off games

That cycle didn't begin until 2002 when they went to eight divisions. Before that it rotated every three years but you only played four of the five teams. I cannot comment on how the rotation worked of who was skipped and who was played.

They seemed to have played the NFC North/Central in 94, 97, 2000, 2002. (I wasn't much of a football fan before about 92 or so.) I recall the 02 game at the Razor vs GB, the Super Bowl (obviously), and 94 at home around halloween they won on a fg (ot?) in throwback unis. They also in 97 they hosted GB in a super bowl "rematch" on MNF and lost. In 2000 they played at Chicago, at Detroit on thanksgiving, and home vs Minnesotta and TB; so no GB then.

Edit: According to the media guide, the pats last played in GB in 1988 and lost 45-3. Their only other GB appearance was in 1979 and they lost 27-14.

Last edited:
Indy
Denver
Miami

Hopefully all 3 with minimal or no injuries this time.

Mike
Poweralley.com

Reg. Season, Denver and Colts. But Denver moreso because of fresh bad memories :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back