PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Pats Losses (Ravens, Cards, Seahawks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claremonster

Banned
Reaction score
I don't want to go all revisionist history here, but, damn! Just one win of these three games and the Pats have the 1st week bye! :mad:

Two of those losses I was watching at different sports bars. I blame bad equilibrium. :enranged:

Forget that. At least one win in February in the past 5 years would have been nice.

yeah...uh, just curious...how come there is NEVER a thread titled "The Pats Wins (Tenn, Buffalo, Denver,Jets, Rams, Bills,Colts,Jets,Phins,Texans,Jags)"...what is it...too boring??...they don't mean anything?...no one cares about the positive points in the season??...getting satisfaction from wins is not allowed here?...

you know...just wondering....

wanted to get this in before the inevitable NAME THE PATRIOT JAGS (besides Spikes and McCourty and Dennard and Connolly and Mankins and (insert RB) and Hernandez when Gronk is out and Branch and Solder and Vollmer and...uh...did I forget Spikes??? thread.

Last edited:
Well if the Texans lose and the Pats win in week 17, they will earn the bye. So Pats still have a chance at it.

a simple little fact lost on so many crybabies here....

I don't want to go all revisionist history here, but, damn! Just one win of these three games and the Pats have the 1st week bye! :mad:

Two of those losses I was watching at different sports bars. I blame bad equilibrium. :enranged:

Ya..I look at the AZ game with the missed FG...who says games at the beginning of the season aren't all that important...BS

yeah...uh, just curious...how come there is NEVER a thread titled "The Pats Wins (Tenn, Buffalo, Denver,Jets, Rams, Bills,Colts,Jets,Phins,Texans,Jags)"...what is it...too boring??...they don't mean anything?...no one cares about the positive points in the season??...getting satisfaction from wins is not allowed here?...

you know...just wondering....

wanted to get this in before the inevitable NAME THE PATRIOT JAGS (besides Spikes and McCourty and Dennard and Connolly and Mankins and (insert RB) and Hernandez when Gronk is out and Branch and Solder and Vollmer and...uh...did I forget Spikes??? thread.

Your username fits you well.

This year, and yeah, I did forget the 49er's loss also.
I can here BB now "Well..we should not have been put in the position to have to win that game to get where we wanted to be."

I can here BB now "Well..we should not have been put in the position to have to win that game to get where we wanted to be."

It is futile to try to ponder what might have been.

Pats need to win vs the Dolphins.

The Cards was the worst loss. They suck and losing at home with a makable field goal to win it at the end hurts bad. The other games were on the road. San Fran game could have gone either way.

It is futile to try to ponder what might have been.

Pats need to win vs the Dolphins.
When there is a lesson to be learned...and point to be made...I think it's good to dwell on what could have been....at the appropriate time....

The Cards was the worst loss. They suck and losing at home with a makable field goal to win it at the end hurts bad. The other games were on the road. San Fran game could have gone either way.

And the Ravens field goal wasn't even good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes