PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Patriots will pick a RB in the first 2 rounds

Or perhaps something insane happens, like Gurley dropping to 64.
IMO, He's still not going there ct. We might waste draft picks this year, but I don't see them being RB's or WR's. We've got to much stock already pacing in the stable. We need big uglies, not pretty Madden/Fantasy stat #'s guys.

We've already got great ones, it's just nobody appreciates them. I'm hoping for the guys who make a difference but don't provide the Madden/Fantasy stats.

My favorite # is wins vs. losses.

My prediction for our rb pick is Mike Davis - South Carolina. We'll nab him at 96, 97 or 102. He's 5'9" 217lb. Ran a 4.61 40 with 4.18 shuttle and 7.0 3-cone(needs to improve that). Stevan Ridley was 5'10" 225lb and ran a 4.65 out of LSU 4.21 shuttle and 6.78 3-cone. Davis had nagging injuries his junior year. Over 1500 yards from scrimmage against a tough sked as a soph in 2013 . I think he can be a 3 down back. He's a good receiver. Missed easiest game on it too. Coastal Carolina. I'm still not sure he's 100pct. Would like to see what he can do at his pro day. I was disappointed in David Cobb's 40. 4.81 yikes!!

He just became a binky for me. Gets low at poa and runs with active, wide feet. Seems to have pretty good hands to boot. His tape suggests that 40 time is garbage. Seems very good at reading trash and setting up blocks. Impressive stiff arm on smaller defenders. would love to see him drafted by us.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back