PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Patriots vs Jets POST Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we lost Ridley but that was a disgusting attempt at having a run game. Did we even break 10 run attempts tonight?

Brady was fairly inaccurate on his throws; two td's were the result of incredible efforts by the recievers (Vereen, Amendola)

The O-line did okay, but definitely not as good as the last couple of weeks.

Minitron with some huge drops tonight, and not a great night returning punts. Hopefully just an off game.

Amendola finally found a role: Kick off returner. Kind of overpaid for that position, but he made up for it with a huge PI, and then an INCREDIBLE catch on a poorly thrown pass; 90% of the league receivers wouldn't have been able to make that catch so good for Danny.

ETA on when the milk cartons with our run D's picture on it hitting shelves?

Tons of phantom calls for the jets tonight. Lots of "holds" and "picks" and the normal bull you would expect.

Good on Devey for hitting the guy that hits the QB late - but next time actually hit him hard enough so that when he actually goes down he stays down, and not just flops to get 15 yards.

Pulling wright after the false start was stupid, and the lack of targets for Wright was also stupid.

Gronk went beast mode a couple of times and I loved it.

The jets played as hard as I thought they would.

The game was ugly it was sickening but anytime you can do that and pull of a win I'm happy.

Im going to sleep a happy man. Always wonderful when we beat the Jets, don't care about how many points we won by.

So the pats have barely escaped against two of the worst teams in the nfl....AT HOME! not an encouraging defensive performance...

I'm good with it. Division games are always dogfights.

New England walks away with a win and no injuries. I'm down with that, especially since it pretty much trashes the JEST season.

Even when we play like **** we beat the Jets. That's how bad the Jets are. Jets fans have got to be pi**ed.

Conn is right. Short week vs divisional rival. Wins are big.

Impressed with Amendola returns. Chung was a head scratcher for me in that role. Vereen plays many more snaps than I had expected. Bolden, far fewer. And what do we gather from White and Dobson being inactive ?

Although I expected a tough game there were a few disappointing things in the game but I'll just stick with F*ck the Jets!

Oh yeah that block by Chris Jones was redemption for the last Jets games! :D

My favorite part of Thursday Night Football was when the Patriots abandoned almost everything that had worked well these past two weeks and still managed to win because the Jets are the Jets.

Run D is a serious issue moving forward. Happy to get the win, not happy with the performance of the team (and coaches once again).

I know we lost ridley but that was a disgusting attempt at having a run game. did we even break 10 run attempts tonight?

Brady was fairly inaccurate on his throws, two td's were the result of incredible efforts by the recievers(vereen, amendola)

The Oline did okay, but definitely not as good as the last couple of weeks.

Minitron with some huge drops tonight, and not a great night returning punts. hopefully just an off game.

Amendola finally found a role, Kick off returner.. kind of overpaid for that position, but he made up for it with a huge PI, and then in INCREDIBLE catch on a poorly thrown pass, 90% of the league recievers wouldn't have been able to make that catch so good for Danny.

ETA on when the milk cartons with our run D's picture on it hitting shelves?

Tons of phantom calls for the jets tonight. lots of "holds" and "picks" and the normal bull you would expect.

Good on devey for hitting the guy that hits the QB late, but next time actually hit him hard enough so that when he actually goes down, and not just flops to get 15 yards.

pulling wright after the false start was stupid, the lack of targets for wright, also stupid.

Gronk went beast mode a couple of times and i loved it.

The jets played as hard as i thought they would.

Honestly, watch the NFL; not every pass is going to be between the numbers. If you are complaining about Brady being inaccurate today against a good jets D you are never going to be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes