PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Patriots vs Chargers POST Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Big, big win. What a job by the defense.

Quote of the night "more contact is allowed in the NBA now than the NFL".

Pulled my hair out for 3 quarters but it will grow back.:D

I do hope the injured Chargers players are Ok, and ready for the Bronco's next week.

Last edited:
Huge Win. Last 3 are in the division.

what a defensive performance. Limited Chargers to offense to 7 points. wow

On to Miami!!!

My favorite win of the season. Felt like one of those 2003 wins. I thought they wouldnt win tonite after everything went against them and they played like crap but they stuck around.

Jamie Collins gets my game ball.

Not the prettiest win, but a win is a win and now it's on to Miami. I think we have to work out some things on the Offensive side of the ball, but our defense really played amazing tonight!!!
Also, doesn't seem like we had any injuries tonight either, good news !!!!!

Best defensive performance I've seen in a long time. And this is without Jones and Hightower. Brady made enough plays, Gronk was Gronk and Edelman showed up as usual. Offense line settled in a bit it made a difference.

I will say that this league is absolute horseshit with the way the call these personal fouls. Perception is everything and if the hit looks/sounds bad a flag will come out. I don't understand how a receiver is defenseless if he's bobbling the ball. To me thats not too much different from when the balls tipped and anything goes when that happens. Browner really set the tone tonight.

Special teams continue to wow me every week. Defense played amazing. Even though browner looked a little slow he's still one of my favorites. Plays with fire and brings the intensity. That hit was not of this world. Frustrating game but a win is a win.

this game was a war. a very playoff feeling game.

I no longer know what a legal nfl hit is anymore after browner got flagged for shoulder to shoulder while the receiver was bobbling the ball, And then Edlemen get walloped before the pass arrives and there is no flag, a play that was EXACTLY the same as the one in the broncos game which saw the broncos receive TWO penalties for first downs.

Brady was off target a bit for the first three quarters, but made enough throws to get the jobs done.

Lafell with a really bad fumble

Blount started strong, San diego matched him, and then he came on late to close it out. Going to need him to be strong for 4 quarters.

Brady's int to gronk was a really really bad throw.

Can someone explain to me why rivers double underhand toss wasn't a fumble?

Lovely punt block by bolden.

Brady picking up first downs with his legs, look out russell wilson.

Arrington with possibly the dumbest penalty in the history of the nfl. holy **** dude, 2 and 29 and your in the position to tackle the guy after a 5 yard gain, and you try to trip him. you dumb mother ****er.

How can the offense is so bad is beyond me. The defense is for real. If they planned the d more aggressively, they could have won in GB. We will win out and go to the SB

great D
frustrating O - or hopefully SD is actually pretty good

3 of the more annoying plays of the year:
- Brady pick
- Called back pick 6
- Arrington's trip

BB better stick around for another 7 years or so

hell of a game tonight! i was thoroughly entertained :)

I did swear at TFB during the game, please forgive me.

huge ****ing win!!!

it was ugly, but who gives a ****? defense dominated. take away the fumble by lafell, and the chargers only scored 7.
****ty ass call on browner but what can u do? GOPATS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back