PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Patriots "Send Off"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Gronk at the rally?

I can't seem to find any info anywhere. I didn't see him in any footage online.

A great coach stands by his players, no matter what.

Re: Was Gronk at the rally?

I don't know firsthand but one of the comments in the sendoff article on NESN said he was there without a limp or a boot. No idea if that's true though.

gronk has been in indy for days now ... bb pulled a keyser soze on all of us .. :bricks:

(let me add sarcasm here.. there is always one in the crowd)

Last edited:

I can't seem to find any info anywhere. I didn't see him in any footage online.
He's in the witness protection program and won't show up until 15 minutes before kick-off. Then, he'll kick some serious ass.

Did you have to pay to attend or was it free?

Expect the Giants to trash talk tomorrow during their send off

Last edited:

he got on the bus with everyone else. In a boot. we'll know Sun night when we see him run.

Now the camera's are on the players going on the buses. They allwant to see if Gronk is walking OK. I would LMAO if Gronk was wheeled out in a wheel chair. The woud be like Super XLAX for the media, they would be going all week.

haha i was thinking about tweeting that to him this morning...that wouldve been classic.

eBHBl.jpg

Gronkowski steps off of the plane in a walking boot, however, NO limp, and he is walking at a fairly fast pace. He isn't favoring any part of his body.

Brady also steps off with his BFF Branch, despite his production dipping, I hope he's back. He trusts Branch to always be in the right place, just like he does with Welker, we need that, even if he isn't the most talented WR in the NFL.

Last edited:

Lots of sympathizers in the comments there, but if the same cover was made for the SB 42 Patriots, it'd be filled with LOL's instead. I remember nobody outside of Pats fans feeling sorry for us when our team lost. Seriously, I could sympathize for the way the Ravens lost, but **** all those people if they're the same ones that didn't when it was us on our butts four years ago. **** all of them. This SB is about redemption, and it'll be our turn to get the last laugh.

Last edited:
Lots of sympathizers in the comments there, but if the same cover was made for the SB 42 Patriots, it'd be filled with LOL's instead. I remember nobody outside of Pats fans feeling sorry for us when our team lost. Seriously, I could sympathize for the way the Ravens lost, but **** all those people if they're the same ones that didn't when it was us on our butts four years ago. **** all of them. This SB is about redemption, and it'll be our turn to get the last laugh.

Here's what I don't get as I rewatched the video of Evans' drop. How come in the field of play a WR must do more than simply get 2 feet down for it to be a catch (he needs to swivel his hips or something, make a football move) but this doesn't apply in the end zone? Whereas, if a player goes to the ground in the end zone, he must possess the ball through the catch?

The whole thing is crazy.

Last edited:
Rally send-off photos

First batch ...

Attachments

• '12 Rally -- BB podium.jpg
    '12 Rally -- BB podium.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 464
  • '12 Rally -- Brady podium.jpg
    '12 Rally -- Brady podium.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 455
  • '12 Rally -- Guys 1.jpg
    '12 Rally -- Guys 1.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 463
  • '12 Rally -- Guys 2.jpg
    '12 Rally -- Guys 2.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 478
  • '12 Rally -- Kraft on screen.jpg
    '12 Rally -- Kraft on screen.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 458
Re: Rally send-off photos

Second batch ...

Attachments

• '12 Rally -- Minutemen.jpg
    '12 Rally -- Minutemen.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 447
  • '12 Rally -- Pats mascot.jpg
    '12 Rally -- Pats mascot.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 448
  • '12 Rally -- Vince podium.jpg
    '12 Rally -- Vince podium.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 440
  • '12 Rally -- Welker podium.jpg
    '12 Rally -- Welker podium.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 445
Re: Rally send-off photos

Thank you for posting this. I asked for it in the original "send off" thread. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back