PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Patriots "Send Off"

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Between 15000 and 20,000 were inside the stadium for the Patriots send off rally.

Now the camera's are on the players going on the buses. They allwant to see if Gronk is walking OK. I would LMAO if Gronk was wheeled out in a wheel chair. The woud be like Super XLAX for the media, they would be going all week.

The rally was kind of bland to me. But Welker in red pants and Spikes in a pink suit, were funny as hell.

Definitely bland, but that's OK; Pats being humble. Nice tribute by fans chanting "MHK" when Kraft spoke. Heard the word "business" a few times, which is a good sign. Funny to hear Belichick say "Go Pats!' after his one-sentence speech.

The rally was kind of bland to me. But Welker in red pants and Spikes in a pink suit, were funny as hell.

AkV4LISCMAAdu3_.jpg

same suit in his Florida days. Sames he won National title when he worn this every time he played in the Ship game.

Last edited:
Between 15000 and 20,000 were inside the stadium for the Patriots send off rally.

Now the camera's are on the players going on the buses. They allwant to see if Gronk is walking OK. I would LMAO if Gronk was wheeled out in a wheel chair. The woud be like Super XLAX for the media, they would be going all week.

So........is Gronkowski walking ok?????

Branch said BB told them to be brief. All business, keep the eye on the prize. I love it.

BB (paraphrasing): "I'm a man of very few words. Thank you."

...haha, Spikes is great. I hope we keep him locked up next to Mayo, they're a good tandem.

Mayo brings the athleticism, Spikes brings the attitude. ..One week is too far away.

AkV4LISCMAAdu3_.jpg

same suit in his Florida days. Sames he won National title when he worn this every time he played in the Ship game.

Oh my! Let's just say you have to be very comfortable in your masculinity to wear that suit.

Was this televised?

How was Kraft's speech?

Oh my! Let's just say you have to be very comfortable in your masculinity to wear that suit.

Says his mom made it for him. Oh yeah, he has no issues with his masculinity. Hey, I am watching highlights of Spike and he really has good hands, the guy can play tight end.

Says his mom made it for him.

:rofl:

And there I was thinking he got it from the guy who played Sportin Life in a gay production of Porgy and Bess.

Oh yeah, he has no issues with his masculinity.

No -- but we certainly don't need to see THAT again!

Hey, I am watching highlights of Spike and he really has good hands, the guy can play tight end.

Absolutely. That was an excellent grab last week. Let's hope for another (or even two!) :rocker:

Mind you, he's put on some weight since the first photo. I wonder if his mom had to let it out for him. :)

506005450.jpg

Watched it on TV and it was well done. I cringed a couple of times at the end when Brady said he hoped to see more people at their party next weekend, and when Gil Santos said to enjoy next week's victory and to see everyone at the victory parade. It really shouldn't matter since the objective is to win anyway, but I guess I'm overly paranoid/superstitious. :)

Hopefully there is a victory parade next week because I plan on being there! WIN IT FOR MHK, PATS!

Does anyone have pictures of the event?

Saw Gronk get on the bus. Seemed ok.

All I know is the Pats will be in Indy before I get out of this lot...

does anyone have pictures of the event?

DSCN2330.jpg

DSCN2340.jpg

The 100 and 200 sections were full on the Pats side of the field. Both end zones were also packed. The other side of the field was off limits. It was a nice sendoff....nothing crazy but the team could feel the appreciation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye