Welcome to PatsFans.com

the path is set, lets just enjoy it tom..

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Sean Pa Patriot, Jan 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean Pa Patriot

Sean Pa Patriot Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

the path to the super bowl, is set... 2 teams that you love to hate, number 1 seed at home, it all starts tom... Number 1 seed and home field advantage dont come around to often... The bottom line if the pats from the last 8 weeks, show up tom, we play the steelers simple as that... if we are somewhat off, its going to get dicey... but these moments as pats fans, should not be taken for granted, yes we have young talent, but lets hope the pats dont wast a opportunity with Brady and Belichcik in the prime , not to mention the uncertainty of next year, this is the time... Make it happen go Pats...

One last thing , i know some people hate the colts more, but to me its the jets and steelers 1 and 1a , nothing would be fine then to shut these 2 teams up... and a rematch of the 2 best teams of the 2000's needs to happen next week...

2. andrewgarrr

andrewgarrr Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I think Packers are the favorite to get to the SB from the NFC

3. NEPats1

NEPats1 Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Well said

They say the journey is the best part of accomplishing a goal, so it all begins tomorrow...lets get this party started! :D

4. ausbacker

ausbacker Brady > Manning. PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,386 / 19 / -5

#87 Jersey

I cannot wait for this bloody game to start. I haven't been able to contain myself for nearly 2 weeks now.

Start the bloody game.. I'm going LOCO!

5. Gwedd

Gwedd PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +523 / 8 / -1

#61 Jersey

Yeah..... no kidding. Same here.

6. jsull87

jsull87 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +102 / 5 / -1

yeah i have no idea how i am going to sleep tonight.. way to nervous even if we are up 2 td's i will still be cautiously optomistic... god i hope we win

7. BoTown

BoTown In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

No Jersey Selected

Today's the day, ladies and gents. In 9 hours, we will see our beloved Pats play divisional playoff football for the first time in three years. Sounds weird, right? After all, there was a stretch of time when the Pats were always playing this deep into the playoffs. Five years in a row, as a matter of fact.

But the Pats had a setback, and it took some time to adjust. Took some time for the roster to be rebuilt for sustained success. Well, here we are, perhaps a year quicker than we thought. Back in the second round, back with the #1 seed for only the third time in our franchise's history, with a lunch pail group of guys ready to work.

More than any other season, I can personally say this one was the most fun getting to this point. Today, let's cheer our hearts out and hope for the best. Let's never take this team for granted. Let's look back at how this team fell short for each of the past five years, and realize our team's air of invincibility isn't what it once was, and let's use that to savor this even more. It's not easy getting here, even if our team makes it look that way at times. That small bit of urgency, that's what we've always known even in the days of Plunkett, Grogan, and Bledsoe. Know that we have the greatest quarterback and head coach of all-time leading the way, and that's not something we see often happen.

Today's the day. Let's enjoy it and let's hope for more great football, the Patriots Way!

Last edited: Jan 16, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.