Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Pat Tillman Lie

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mikey, Mar 26, 2007.

1. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

2. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

And of course if you had been the CO in the field of Afghanistan and somebody as famous as Pat had died under your command the first thing you would have said, before scouring the underbrush to discover every fact of the matter, is that his own fellow soldiers had accidentally killed him??

You can say that with certainty?

//
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +187 / 7 / -23

But in your case, and your undying loyalty to this administration, you just believe what you are told and never question any of what is said.
  4. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

You're joking, right? :confused:
  5. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +113 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Can anything happen in the world without making it an occassion to blame Bush?

I guess the whole world now has a free pass for wrong doing or mistakes. Just connect it to Bush and you're off the hook.
  6. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Look, I've been in the service and I know the bulltick that gets spread there, too. CYA is a full-time extra-curricular activity.

Has nothing to do with Bush.

//
  7. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

?? About what ??

//
  8. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +187 / 7 / -23

Yea, but is happens in an environment led by Rumsfield, who was always defended by GWB.. the buck needs to stop somewhere.
  9. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

In a perfect world, yes, this kind of thing would never happen.

Please show me where such a world exists right now.

In the meantime, it happened under Clinton -- U.S. warplanes bombed the Chinese embassy in Bosnia, as I recall -- and it happens in *every* conflict.

//
  10. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +187 / 7 / -23

Guess what Clinton had to take responsibility for that also, comes with the turf.. how does every discussion about GWB turn into a Bill Clinton bashing opportunity?? Friendly fire is a side effect of war, there was a book published in 1976 by CDB Bryan, entitled "Friendly Fire" about the McMullen family from Iowa.. It detailed their journey to find out answers about what happened to their son in Nam. If the military was more forthright and open, a lot of this could be avoided. There have been many stories about Tillman, someday they will get it straight.
  11. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

How does every criticism of Geo Bush turn into a criticism of Bill Clinton?? You got me. Maybe it is what it is.

Yeah, I'd like to know all about Tillman. But actually we already know: the guys in his platoon f'd up big time. Maybe they resented him for being a big star. Maybe he threw his weight around. Who knows.

I know one thing: it wasn't Geo Bush's fault.

//
  12. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +334 / 1 / -9

The real Killer of Pat Tillman was the Smelly Muslim Terrorists that flew the planes into New York City and attacked America, had they not done that Pat Tillman would never have gone to war.

Friendly Fire happens in all wars and the stinking Bush Haters know it but the Jealous Bastards will stil blame him.

Do you all remember the excuses the NY Times and Dan Rather were making for Billy Blue Dress when he bombed the Chinese Embassy and the Hospital with all the old people in it, killing them.

When a sore loser Bush Hater brings up Pat Tillman the reason a Neo Con like me brings up Clinton is the way the Bush Hater completely IGNORES the double standard of the two Presidents, Crucify Bush for the same identical situation that another President recieved all kinds of forgivness for (Clinton Was Worse) Hospital, Embassy Aspirin Factory.

What really gets me is how these Phi Beta Brain Surgeons can try to make it seem as if G Bush went over to Afganistan and said, "Gimmee that rifle, Im gonna shoot Pat Tillman.

Jealous Sore Losing Jerks.

Friendly Fire Notebook:
    Established by
    The American War Library
    11 November 1996
    http://members.aol.com/amerwar/ff/ff2.htm
  13. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It's absolutely ridiculous - and then these people wonder why no one takes them seriously... I mean everything gets blamed on Bush... I remember when the V.A. lost a computer with veteran information, some of the local loony liberals here tried to blame that on Bush... gimme a break :rolleyes:
  14. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

If a platoon seeks out, finds, and captures the #1 or #2 AQ guy, who gets the credit for it? Bush and his crew of pasty-faced, draft-dodging wierdos take credit and claim that their mission is a success along with their neo-con toadies...see?...we caught the bad guy! But when things get fu-ked up like Pat Tillman getting killed and the brass in the Pentagon make up a bullsh-t story about it like they did with Tillman and Jessica Lynch, It has nothing to do with the "leaders". No accountability keeps them safe from attack and lets them bask in the light of every success. What a bunch of chicken-sh-t freaks!
  15. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

OMFG! :rofl:
    Bush with a rifle in a war zone!

No fu-king way! That's the funniest image I've had in this tiny brain in a long time!
    Good one, Boy!

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2007
  16. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

17. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

18. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

A-a-ah-h-h-h-....
    That felt good!
  19. mr3putt

mr3putt Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I don't blame George for Pat Tillman's death.

Friendly fire is a terrible and inevitable consequence of the fog of war.

I do blame the Administration for making his funeral a flag waving spectacle of support for policies that have proven false...just as false as the reasons for the war itself. I know it's Afganistan not Iraq...but Cheney and Rumsfeld used the emotion of that event to feed the hatred and focus it in the wrong direction.

And to this very day there are still shmucks who choose to believe these jerkoffs.

We truly deserve this...we really do
  20. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Pat Tillman is a Patriot! man, I was there in AZ on Pat Tillman day ....still have the #40 pin on my Troy Brown Jersey....

for all of you "Bushies".......who think this has nothing to do with GWB, you are full of $h!t.....This has everything to do with the "War on Terror"...the lies of this administration and the murder of hundreds of thousands of innocent people. Pat Tillman was duped into this conflict, like you all who stand by the lies are still being duped.

Read Kevin Tillman's tale....

http://www.veteransforamerica.org/p..._blog/bid/667C14D6-123F-747A-1B6A7A92CD67580A

open your eyes...question things....become a PATRIOT!