PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

the other 3 teams...

Status
Not open for further replies.

notex

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
alright so everyones probly given their 2 cents as to what the pats are going to try to do over the offseason....how about the other 3 AFC east teams.
Could Miami Buffalo or NY be divisional contenders next year?
What type of personel will they add subtract...
i dont know, bored of the same talk everyday

Miami should be a contender for a playoff spot. They will be a division contender if the pick up a top QB like Culpepper.

notex said:
alright so everyones probly given their 2 cents as to what the pats are going to try to do over the offseason....how about the other 3 AFC east teams.
Could Miami Buffalo or NY be divisional contenders next year?
What type of personel will they add subtract...
i dont know, bored of the same talk everyday

Good topic for a change of pace !
I think mgteich is right in thinking that Miami will be the next strongest to the Pats. From my perspective, I'm not sure that Culpepper isn't as much a liability as a solid contributer. Just my own doubt, but who knows. It will be interesting to see if Saban is interested in Culpepper. That may tell us something one way or another.

The Jets should be an absolute disaster. New staff on top of serious cap issues.

I'm not so sure Buffalo is any smarter now than they have been for the last few years. And with a new sherriff in town - probably not going to get off to a very strong start.

As I said - good topic. Just a few of my thoughts.

The Jets may surprise us. They are either going to be very good or very bad.

It is very difficult to win in the NFL without a quarterback. As of right now, the Bills, Jets, and Dolphins don't have one.

I do think Saban is making progress in Miami. They would be the second strongest team in the AFC East.

Have to agree on Miami...,Saban is smart and he came on strong last year..Give the guy a good QB or one with some potential and..watch out!! They may not be as good as the Pats to make a run, but they'll take easier teams and get easy Ws. Watch out though..!! The Jets...disaster..and way over the cap..The Bills?? They don't get it at all..way way down..Miami is the team to watch and be ready for!!

It definately has to be Miami, the Jets are in way too much cap trouble with no skill at the skill positions, and Buff is the same team as last year with most importantly the same coach. If Miami should get Brees in FA, well... I'm not gonna lie, I'll be worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye