Welcome to PatsFans.com

the other 3 teams...

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by notex, Feb 28, 2006.

1. notex

notex Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

alright so everyones probly given their 2 cents as to what the pats are going to try to do over the offseason....how about the other 3 AFC east teams.
    Could Miami Buffalo or NY be divisional contenders next year?
    What type of personel will they add subtract...
    i dont know, bored of the same talk everyday
  2. mgteich

mgteich PatsFans.com Veteran PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +335 / 21 / -2

Miami should be a contender for a playoff spot. They will be a division contender if the pick up a top QB like Culpepper.

3. arrellbee

arrellbee Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Good topic for a change of pace !
    I think mgteich is right in thinking that Miami will be the next strongest to the Pats. From my perspective, I'm not sure that Culpepper isn't as much a liability as a solid contributer. Just my own doubt, but who knows. It will be interesting to see if Saban is interested in Culpepper. That may tell us something one way or another.

The Jets should be an absolute disaster. New staff on top of serious cap issues.

I'm not so sure Buffalo is any smarter now than they have been for the last few years. And with a new sherriff in town - probably not going to get off to a very strong start.

As I said - good topic. Just a few of my thoughts.
  4. jczxohn1

jczxohn1 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

The Jets may surprise us. They are either going to be very good or very bad.
  5. hwc

hwc On the Roster

Ratings:
    +350 / 39 / -18

It is very difficult to win in the NFL without a quarterback. As of right now, the Bills, Jets, and Dolphins don't have one.

I do think Saban is making progress in Miami. They would be the second strongest team in the AFC East.
  6. Pats726

Pats726 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Have to agree on Miami...,Saban is smart and he came on strong last year..Give the guy a good QB or one with some potential and..watch out!! They may not be as good as the Pats to make a run, but they'll take easier teams and get easy Ws. Watch out though..!! The Jets...disaster..and way over the cap..The Bills?? They don't get it at all..way way down..Miami is the team to watch and be ready for!!
  7. TeamPats

TeamPats Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

It definately has to be Miami, the Jets are in way too much cap trouble with no skill at the skill positions, and Buff is the same team as last year with most importantly the same coach. If Miami should get Brees in FA, well... I'm not gonna lie, I'll be worried.