PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The only thing that could possibly erase 2007....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winning the SB this year would create a whole new set of problems for me as a fan.

After the initial 3 months of elation, all I'd think about for the next 9 months is how Brady should have 5 rings if it weren't for that stupid helmet catch :D

Winning the SB this year would create a whole new set of problems for me as a fan.

After the initial 3 months of elation, all I'd think about for the next 9 months is how Brady should have 5 rings if it weren't for that stupid helmet catch :D

Look on the bright side.... Given the lack of retiring players, one good defensive draft/free agency period would make them the favorites to get that 5th one. ;)

Still plenty of time :D

I'd add 2006 to that list. A catch on 3rd and 4 and defensive stop gets them to Miami that year and vs a flawed Bears squad.

Things happen.

Last edited:
The Giants loss hurt more than any sporting event in my life. I didn't watch or listen to anything sports related for a long time. The AFC championship breakdown vs the Colts in 06 comes in 2nd. Pats should have won that game. One play goes another way and the pats have 5 superbowls. However, you can say the same thing with the first two superbowls the pats won. I think BB/Brady need one more to go down as the best of all time. If they don't, they still have an incredible resume. I really want them to get one more and they have a chance this year. Ravens game will be real tough. I don't care
who comes out of NFC. There are many cities that would kill to see their team in the playoffs. Brady is 15-5. Enjoy the ride.

Last edited:
Look on the bright side.... Given the lack of retiring players, one good defensive draft/free agency period would make them the favorites to get that 5th one. ;)

How about that schedule next season? Anything less than a first round bye would be stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down