PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Ongoing Tom Brady Post-AFCCG Ist Half (Framegate) Performance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if even the Patriots didn't realize how much they deflated in the cold and that they may have inflated them more had they know. That 1st half Duck Brady threw to, I think, Vereen looked like an under inflated ball. We'll see how the season goes, the NFL may have inadvertently helped Brady by fixing a problem he was unaware of.
Bill probably has an MIT professor figuring the math who emails him the correct pressure to end up at 12.5 at kick off.

Brady finished with at least 350 passing yards, four touchdowns and zero interceptions, breaking a tie with Drew Brees for most such games all-time.

Brady finished with at least 350 passing yards, four touchdowns and zero interceptions, breaking a tie with Drew Brees for most such games all-time.
It really is amazing. What else can you say? 20 TD's and truthfully it should be zero interceptions. I think he has thrown over 300 yards in at least five of these games and I don't think he's thrown any less than 260-270 in any of them.

i am despondent over how well brady is playing

i was sure he was on the decline last year

i am humiliated and lonely, like usual

Seeing Brady #1 and Rodgers #2 in passer rating is no shock.

Seeing Palmer and Dalton behind them. I would not have guessed that lol

I'm not surprised by Dalton and up until the filthy play by the Steelers, Carson Palmer was a pretty good QB. The Steelers tried the same filthy play in 2001 but Bledsoe was there and Brady survived.

In 24 quarters this year, the Patriots have failed to score in just one, the opening one vs Pittsburgh....23/24 wow....

Yeow!

Of all the stats posted in this thread, that one is the most remarkable. I'm curious what the next best team has done. I doubt they'll be close to 23 straight quarters with a score.

I am sure this has been mentioned, but it stuck me when I saw the Patriots were 2nd in turnover differential.

Looked at the stats and we were maybe even a little below average in takeaways, but we were far and away number one in giveaways.

Certainly a credit to everyone who touches the ball on offense, but especially for TFB who has touched the ball so much more than anyone and every defensive rusher wants to strip that ball.

Updated numbers:
vs Ind: 12-14, 131 yds, 2 td, 0 int, Pats with 28 points (2 quarters)
vs Sea: 37-50, 328 yds, 4 td, 2 int, Pats with 28 points (on league's #1 D)
vs Pit: 25-32, 288 yds, 4 td, 0 int, Pats with 28 points
at Buf: 38-59, 466 yds, 3 td, 0 int, Pats with 40 points
vs Jax: 33-42, 358 yds, 2 td, 0 int, Pats with 51 points
at Dal: 20-27, 275 yds, 2 td, 0 int, Pats with 30 points
at Ind: 23-37, 312 yds, 3 td, 1 int, Pats with 34 points
vs NYJ: 34-55, 355 yds, 2 td, 0 int, Pats with 30 points (on league's #1 D)
vs Mia: 26-38, 356 yds, 4 td, 0 int, Pats with 36 points

TOT: 248-354 (70.1%), 2,869 yds, 26 td, 3 int, 115.2 rating. Pats with 305 points in 34 quarters (9.0 per quarter, which projects to 36 points a game)

Avg over 4 quarters: 29-42 (71.4%), 338 yds, 3 td, 0 int

2015 16-game pace: 454-663 (68.5%), 5,508 yds, 46 td, 2 int

I am sure this has been mentioned, but it stuck me when I saw the Patriots were 2nd in turnover differential.

Looked at the stats and we were maybe even a little below average in takeaways, but we were far and away number one in giveaways.

Certainly a credit to everyone who touches the ball on offense, but especially for TFB who has touched the ball so much more than anyone and every defensive rusher wants to strip that ball.

Well, once they were able to deflate balls for Dion Lewis so he'd stop fumbling their rankings went up.:rolleyes:

Is it just me or do I find myself googling Tom Brady way to much. Just love that one by one they are all coming aboard the G.O.A.T. train.

• Brady has 20 touchdowns and one interception through seven games (the interception was a bobble that should have been caught). In the Super Bowl era (since 1966), there have been 13 instances of a quarterback throwing at least 20 passing touchdowns in the first seven games of a season, and Brady is the only one with just one interception.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back