PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Worry Wart thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be a lot of worrying going on here. Several threads have people worrying about one thing or another: Seymour, Moss, Samuel, old LB's, WR's, TE's, OL.

So I though that it would be good for the mental health of the board to put all the worrying on one thread. Maybe others can help calm the worrying.

My worry is opening with a divisional rival on the road. I remember the Buffalo game in 2003 all to well.

OK, what is your worry?:scared:

I'm worried that you are worried about others' worries. Given how essential your work is in the ladies' lounge, that's really worrying. Football-wise, I'm worried about injuries and more injuries. I would also worry a bit less once I had seen Messrs Moss, Warren and Seymour back on the field. Edit: I also worry about Indy; I don't think they're done yet. It's just a bad feeling I have about them.

I'm worried that you are worried about others' worries. Given how essential your work is in the ladies' lounge, that's really worrying. Football-wise, I'm worried about injuries and more injuries. I would also worry a bit less once I had seen Messrs Moss, Warren and Seymour back on the field. Edit: I also worry about Indy; I don't think they're done yet. It's just a bad feeling I have about them.

That is an impressive list of worries, Cat.

However, you need not be concerned about my mod duties a the Ladies Lounge. That has priority over all things. You would not believe what I have to look at over, and over, and over,and over again in the line of duty.:cool:

All things considered lately, I thought this thread might need a little bumping.

And to add to the worry list, with all the speculation (Moss on the bubble, Wilson thought to be on the verge by some) and confirmed stories (Harrison HGH, Seymour yet to practice) I can't help but feel this team is coming apart at the seams. (OK, maybe just a little tear at the seams.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes