PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Week 3 Patriots at Bills Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe but they always find ways to be great and most of the injuries are short term i really think hernedez will be back next week we'll know for sure if we sign a TE during the week this week.

Price is not active so not all the WR are active this week

Last edited:
I am still predicting that the Patriots show up big time for this game and put up some good numbers, although Buffalo will score too. I think that our Defense, with it's back to the wall, will find the motivation and heart to get things done. The way that Fitzpatrick likes to play gunslinger, there's a very real chance that New England's "D" gets a pick-6.

Can New England lose this game? Sure. Any given Sunday and all that. However, i think that even banged up, the Bills will come up short this time.

Regardless, it's always a fun game to watch, and I'm signing off here so as to get a couple things done before settling in for the day. :rocker:

GO PATS!!

After watching Belichick talk to Brady how soft the 2009 team was in "A Football Life", I look at this team as a good barometer and gut check for this team. The Bills are the best version of the Bills the Pats have faced in a while, booming with confidence, and probably look at this as a statement game. The Pats need to step up and overcome these losses and not overlook the Bills. Even if the Pats lose, they need to show a strong showing.

hey this thread is great.

but what i could really use is a link to watch the game online. just kidding.

I have a feeling the pats D is gonna step up.

I hope you're right, but I don't think so. And now Dowling is out. Not good.

Wow! The defense is depleted with Haynesworth, Chung, and Dowling out and Pryor and Wright on IR. Looks like San Diego is a Piric victory. Luckily, Dowling and Chung are short term injuries. Hopefully Haynesworth is too.

Wright is not on IR, though I wouldn't be surprised if that happens later.

The fact that Mallett is active is a horrible thing in my eyes. The fact that they can have guys like Mallett, all four RBs, and all six WRs active means the Pats are woefully thin at other positions most notably TE (1) and d-line.

EDIT: Didn't realize Price was inactive. Scratch the six WRs.

What's so bad about three active QBs? We could have the triple wildcat. You never know which one Connolly will snap the ball to. This will completely confuse the Bills pass-rushing.

The one good thing I didn't realize. The Bills are 19th in passing after 2 weeks. They are #1 in rushing. I knew Jackson has been awesome this year thus far, but I thought their passing offense was better.

The gameplan whether the Pats were 100% or not on defense was to shutdown Jackson and force Fitzpatrick to throw. I just thought he was much better so far this year than he actually is. Granted they could have a top 10 passing offense after today.

My only comment is I hope our incredible rash of injuries doesn't kill us today. Come on guys who are left! Gotta step it up in a big way!! Hoping that some heretofore unknown on the Pats has a HUGE day!!

Go Patriots!

The one good thing I didn't realize. The Bills are 19th in passing after 2 weeks. They are #1 in rushing. I knew Jackson has been awesome this year thus far, but I thought their passing offense was better.

The gameplan whether the Pats were 100% or not on defense was to shutdown Jackson and force Fitzpatrick to throw. I just thought he was much better so far this year than he actually is. Granted they could have a top 10 passing offense after today.

Most of Jackson's runs ESPN was breaking down was right up the gut against Oakland, shouldn't happen today.

If anyone know's of any websites that will show the game can you please message me a link?

I wouldn't be surprised to see us in the 3-4 today.

SMY tweets that Brady and Ocho spent an inordinate amount of time on the field today in warmups, talking to each other. Looks like he's going to be a big part of the offense.

Last edited:
NFL Sunday ticket has to be the greatest thing ever invented

I wouldn't be surprised to see us in the 3-4 today.

SMY tweets that Brady and Ocho spent an inordinate amount of time on the field today in warmups, talking to each other. Looks like he's going to be a big part of the offense.

also heard on the pats social pregame that ocho dropped 3 passes in warm ups.. ugh... but i still think its his time to shine today...

Edelman or Ocho, one of those guys need to step up.

tom want to win this one bills should just give up and go home.

i got a feeling it's going to a huge woodhead day no reason to think that just a gut instinct and i got a lot of gut

Ocho needs to step up.

Fixed it.

Seriously, this is his breakout game. He needs to show the brilliance he showed in Cincy early in his career, or else he might actually be another Joey Galloway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back