PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Week 17 Dolphins = Trap Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is even a book about it.....

51A6EY1SAQL._SS500_.jpg

Please, OP, confirm that this entire post is sarcastic.

No. It's serious. Normally well-informed posters really believe blah blah blah blah blah that a game that means nothing blah blah blah blah blah qualifies as a trap game blah blah blah blah blah.

Question: would it have been more evidently sarcastic if the OP had said yada yada yada? Because, it's a trap game yada yada yada sounds really sarcastic to me yada yada yada.

... - I just wonder who will go for the dropkick....(i was at the game and will never forget it because of that play)

I nominate Crumpler. Though an FG try by Big Vince would rock; no way it happens of course.

I want to see a good amount of Hoyer this game. Don't want a repeat of the Houston game last year and lose an important piece.

I actually want to see him for his sake. I want to see all the players with potential who don't get time play. This is a gift if looked at in that light.

In all reality this could be a trap game. Of all 16 games this season, more than any other, the players and coaches might be looking past it or not taking it very seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes