Welcome to PatsFans.com

The official Ty Warren Is Injured thread

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by shakadave, Nov 16, 2006.

1. shakadave

shakadave In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I know that none of us is likely to have any real info about Warren's injury. It's just that I think his injury is the Patriots' #1 unknown right now (assuming we roughly know how long Rodney will be out). I haven't heard much talk about Warren, so here's the place.

Being without him feels like a return to the defense of 2002, based on the Jets game. When it's time to re-sign Warren, I think we'll do it at (nearly) all costs.

2. Pat_Nasty

Pat_Nasty Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Agreed.

The Warren injury sucks. He was in the process of having a break-out season before injuring his shoulder, possibly in the Monday-nighter in Minne.

He and Seymour weren't as effective as usual in the Indi game, requiring more blitzing to get pressure on Manning, and with Warren out vs. the Jets, and Seymour again hampered, Pennington had way too much time.

The good news is that both of them have been practicing, and neither have been wearing red jerseys, so it can't be *that* serious. If they're going to be hampered, I'd rather have it be now, so they can (hopefully) get back close to 100% for the stretch run and the POs.

3. pats1

pats1 Moderator PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

Last edited: Nov 16, 2006
  4. Brownfan80

Brownfan80 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0