PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Ty Warren Is Injured thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shakadave

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I know that none of us is likely to have any real info about Warren's injury. It's just that I think his injury is the Patriots' #1 unknown right now (assuming we roughly know how long Rodney will be out). I haven't heard much talk about Warren, so here's the place.

Being without him feels like a return to the defense of 2002, based on the Jets game. When it's time to re-sign Warren, I think we'll do it at (nearly) all costs.

Agreed.

The Warren injury sucks. He was in the process of having a break-out season before injuring his shoulder, possibly in the Monday-nighter in Minne.

He and Seymour weren't as effective as usual in the Indi game, requiring more blitzing to get pressure on Manning, and with Warren out vs. the Jets, and Seymour again hampered, Pennington had way too much time.

The good news is that both of them have been practicing, and neither have been wearing red jerseys, so it can't be *that* serious. If they're going to be hampered, I'd rather have it be now, so they can (hopefully) get back close to 100% for the stretch run and the POs.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

November 16, 2006
Practice notes

A few notes from today's practice, which was held outside on one of the practice fields behind Gillette Stadium:

* For the second day in a row, the Patriots were in full pads. The team was also in full pads on Wednesday, so this has been a break from the norm. One thought is that the team is going back to fundamental football, with more contact in workouts.

* S Rodney Harrison, who is out for Sunday's game, was the lone player not present at the media-access portion of the workout.

* DE Ty Warren, CB Asante Samuel and S Eugene Wilson weren't dressed in their full practice gear, wearing sweatpants instead of their game pants. That could be a sign that they are limited for practice.

* The print media was present for stretching.

Posted By: mreiss | Time: 01:04:11 PM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill