PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official "Talking Ourselves Into Sebastian Vollmer" thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If his NFL career doesn't pan out, though I think Dante will have a lot of influence in preventing that, he could always have a movie gig. He'd make a good Terminator, no?

Herr Vollmer ist gross und fantastich!

I love the pick. Saw a video of his workout, Agile. Over 300 LBS and has NO gut. If there already weren't so many good nicknames for him, I'd dub him Rodan with his huge wingspan.

Dunno why so many here are sour on the Kraut.

Last edited:
Ok heres how I see it. You take a guy where "you" value him. Maybe you are the only one who sees something special in the kid, but maybe are not. If you think someone could be the "pick" of the draft then reach for him because it only takes one other person to feel like you do about him then you are fudged.

Ok heres how I see it. You take a guy where "you" value him. Maybe you are the only one who sees something special in the kid, but maybe are not. If you think someone could be the "pick" of the draft then reach for him because it only takes one other person to feel like you do about him then you are fudged.

Yah.
Und there vas a rumor the Pioli was in the know and gonna pick him so the Pats hadda move when they did

Just saw an analyst on NFLN(sorry, was playing with my kid so not sue=re who it was) say that the pats took Vollmer at 58 because the bears were planning on using their next pick on him. Bill obviously likes this guy alot.

thank you for these recent posts.

hopefully, we can end the complaining here and get behind these guys as tomorrow's stars.

what were people saying about wilfork on this board when he got drafted and his rookie year?

I can't believe anyone is questioning this pick. Scars gave us Stephen Neal for crying out loud, a guy who didn't play college football!!! At least this fellow has played it, and done well.

Guy will be a beast for us.

Is all this whining because we believe that the board binky Beatty is a better pick that Dante's choice? Both were highly rated OT's. I think that we should be glad that this need was addressed on Day One.

There's already a Sea Bass. I don't like repeating nicknames, especially if I don't like the original one.

Like LT?

His knick name is going to be Sea Bass...

as much as yours IS good (no offense).

by the way... am I the only 1 that thinks that this guy doesn't have the typical oline look?

He is actually lean. Not a fatty (which is fine by me).

He looks more like an overgrown tight end.

This guy might be a freak of nature type of player... I like!!!!

He moves fast!

Last edited:
yeah, well, he did play tight end.

I wonder what he looked like playing soccer.

Like LT?

His knick name is going to be Sea Bass...

as much as yours IS good (no offense).

No offense taken!

Actually, I refuse to call LaDanian "LT". He's "LdT" or "douchebag" to me.

Who's that in your avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye