PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

**The official Super Bowl thread. **

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a brave man, i muted it.
i can't handle the anthem, singers just won't sing it straight.

I don't need to feel her pain in that instance, you know?
It is supposed to be a collective thing, not abouit them.
That is why I find it so cringingly bad.
That, and it usually is cringingly bad.

you, are correct sir.

For some reason, the way they sing it appeals to the majority of America. I can't watch American Idol either because of the screeching cat sounds. But the person who invites them knows very well what they are going to do; with Aguilera it's not a mystery.

THANK YOU! The American Idol effect. Sing the darn song, hit the right notes, have the appropriately placed passion, and you'll do it right. Aguilera has to good a voice to have sung the way she did. That said - -it was still moderately moving. Good song, you know.

jeez, Packers. Come on, don't do that to me.

My Brats are about ready to eat now. Wife's serving them up with Wisconsin Cheddar potato skins. Nice.

Question: why don't more QBs where a dark visor? Seems to me defensive backs sometimes look back at the QBs eyes, and it's an advantage if they can't see your eyes. On the other hand, if the visor bugs the QB, that's not a good thing.

Just a reminder if you're drunk and not able to form coherent thoughts, feel free to join us in the chatroom.

Green Bay is going to throw all day on these guys.

3 n'out.
Thought certain Pitt would come out running.

I am on a delay...
fumble just occurred after bad kick...
GB ball.

Aguilera usually sings well, sings her *** off but does it well. Tonight she was off.

Good start for GB, dodged a big bullet on that muff. Nice approach spreading that defense out. I could be wrong but looked like Starks could have had some big runs with better vision. Nelson just missed it, damnit

Last edited:
Good start for GB, dodged a big bullet on that muff. Nice approach spreading that defense out. I could be wrong but looked like Starks could have had some big runs with better vision. Nelson just missed it, damnit

Yah, diving for that muff, it coulda been anybody's ball.

Nice hard count by Rodgers to trigger that double A crossover blitz- great throw on that 3rd and long.

I am liking what Packers have on D. Zone defense on the under and a spy on Mendenhall and man over on the receivers.

This is the downside of an one-gapping 3-4, jsut gave up that big play to Mendenhall on the outside swing. Great seal on the kickout block.

This superbowl just makes me sad. I was pumped up to see it last year, now, don't know why, I'm not even excited.

Still think Pitt needs to commit to the run.

I'm still waiting for the first crucial call that halts a Green Bay drive/keeps a Pittsburgh drive going.

This thread is limp. Off to Chat Room for 1st time.

Rodgers great athleticism is keeping the Packers just ahead of the excellent inside pressure Pittsburgh is bringing. Packers have all the momentum right now.

Great call on that 9 route, Steelers were expecting run and Clark lost leverage right off the bat.

That was awesome. Never thought I could have so much joy watching the Packers score. :rocker:

YES Nelson! Great start let's keep it going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back