PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Super Bowl PRE game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
somebody give heath evans a bib when describing the giants ... dear lord

Wow. That reaction by Harrison on NBC was once of the most amazing I've ever seen from any athlete, current or former.

I thought he was going to break down.

I actually appreciate his honest reaction.

Do it for Rodney.

What was it about?

The best way that I have found to get rid of butterflies in the stomach before a Pats SB game......is to DROWN THEM in Alcohol and HOT wings!!!! GO PATS!!!!!!!

Turning the torture chamber on at kick off, pregame sounds like hell.

Last edited:
What was it about?

They were showing that catch....he was talking about it next to that bum Tyree.

He looked miserable and said that he felt really bad about seeing Seau and felt like **** for a long time and considered retiring because of it.

That all felt alot more emotional coming from Harrison obviously.

I shouldn't be watching this crap. After that picks segment where all I heard is Giants ball washing, I guess we are the 9-7 team that gave up more points than we allowed and gave up more points per game than the 31st ranked defense. I am thinking this is why I am so calm right now, because unlike 4 years ago, we are the massive underdogs going against the 85 Bears merged with the greatest show on turf offense. Hopefully Gino and Gil give another "Despite the predictions of doom and gloom, the Patriots are here to play" like before the 01 AFC Championship.

Murder these guys, crush the enemy, see them driven before us, and hear the lamentations of their women.

x2..not watching the pregame crap..turning it on at 630 exactly..until then..going to go play Battlefield on Xbox....Come play to pass the time!

Sorry NBC I am watching Euronews which has a fascinating segment on the big freeze in Europe, including photos of snow in Istanbul. Also announced was Wigan's last place position in the Premier League. :eek:

i hate you chris carter... can't leave spygate out of your commentary can you? What a dlck

This guy, like Sapp, Sharpe, Faulk, Brown etc etc etc....has a chronic case of red a## around the hole and can hardly walk straight because they are so sore and jealous about what Brady, BB and the Pats have been able to do for more than the past decade!!! These ****ies NEED to bring all that sh$t up to try to justify their failures and the fact that for many of them.....they couldn't get it done or were on a crappy team that never went anywhere.........Just turn down the volume or change the channel prior to the big game....and all will be well

I shouldn't be watching this crap. After that picks segment where all I heard is Giants ball washing, I guess we are the 9-7 team that gave up more points than we allowed and gave up more points per game than the 31st ranked defense. I am thinking this is why I am so calm right now, because unlike 4 years ago, we are the massive underdogs going against the 85 Bears merged with the greatest show on turf offense. Hopefully Gino and Gil give another "Despite the predictions of doom and gloom, the Patriots are here to play" like before the 01 AFC Championship.

Murder these guys, crush the enemy, see them driven before us, and hear the lamentations of their women.

im out of the area....what channel (radio) do Gino and Gil broadcast on? I want to try to listen to them rather than the biased bullcrap of whoever is doing the game on tv.....thx

All the pain I had while watching the Tyree catch has suddenly gone away while watching the Rodney/Tyree segment. Hopefully this is a good sign.

Awesome vid man - pre-game buzz starter!!

THE GREY HOODIE!!!!!!!

It's on.

im out of the area....what channel (radio) do Gino and Gil broadcast on? I want to try to listen to them rather than the biased bullcrap of whoever is doing the game on tv.....thx

Im pretty sure you can get them on 98.5 fm sports hub, good pregame show anyway

I already drank a **** ton of alcohol. I am nervous as ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes