PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Super Bowl PRE game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
im confused about what is going on on NBC right now

I predict Wilfork will be the mvp of this game. Dude is going to demolish the Gints weak O line. This is going to be fun!

im confused about what is going on on NBC right now

The weird dance routine? Wtf does this have to do with football. Bunch of self congratulatory ego massaging cr@p.

I heard earlier this week that the ticket sales were 3 Giants to every 1 Pats....I hope that eventually got closer to 3 to 2 or something like that.

Don't need the Giants having some sort of home field thing goin' on.

The weird dance routine? Wtf does this have to do with football. Bunch of self congratulatory ego massaging cr@p.

And the majority of the them are most likely NYG fans.

Go figure... :rolleyes:

That celebrity segment they do every once in a while is terrible.

I heard earlier this week that the ticket sales were 3 Giants to every 1 Pats....I hope that eventually got closer to 3 to 2 or something like that.

Don't need the Giants having some sort of home field thing goin' on.

I think the majority of Indy fans going to the game are going to turn into NYG fans because of the long-standing rivalry with NE and the fact that the brother of their beloved quarterback plays for NYG.

Don't be sleeping on Shannon Sharpe.
While i'm not watching no one has to tell me, SS is in the running for Chief Ass Clown and bottle washer.

Last edited:
Does anyone know why the NFL does not mic more players and provide that pt. of view...uncensored? I'd pay $49.99 to watch that type of game where we can hear whats happening on the field? Just curious does anyone know why they don't?

I'm watching Comcast New England right now. Ty law and Troy brown, ftw.
NBC makes me want to barf. Am I going to have to endure that little nebbish, Costas? Jesus, where is my alcohol?!

God I wish I didn't have to be at work at 6am tomorrow morning or else I would already be hammered. I hope we dominate so it isn't as stressful.

God...if we're down by 2 scores before the half and i'm going to have to listen to Madonna for the next 30 minutes please just kill me.....or her. Preferably her.

I don't listen to any of the pre game BS, especially SB pre game BS. I just want the game to start like in the old days, i don't remember 4-6 hours of Crap before they played the game. No dancers, no celebrity of the month singers, no pimping the lousy programing every five minutes, no nothin.

Last edited:
I don't listen to any of the pre game BS, especially SB pre game BS. I just want the game to start like in the old days, i don't remember 4-6 hours of Crap before they played the game. No dancers, no celebrity of the month singers, nothin

x2..not watching the pregame crap..turning it on at 630 exactly..until then..going to go play Battlefield on Xbox....Come play to pass the time!

Media has officially gone insane. Giants better at QB and coaching, apparently.

Last edited:
Yeah nice...showing that ******* catch again. Nice call on Seymour for pointing out the holding.

******* bastards

Like literally I feel like they are taunting Harrison about this...enough already My goodness...wow

Ouch...Rodney Harrison looks like he is about to cry.

NFL Network have lost it. Giants have the advantage everywhere bar WR/TE apparently.

For me:
QB: NE
RB: Tie
WR: NYG
TE: NE
OL: NE
DL: NYG
LB: NE
CB/S: NYG (not by much)
ST: NE
HC: NE

Status