PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official "Summarize Into A Few Words What BB Will Say at Press Conference" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The official "Summarize Into A Few Words What BB Will Say at Press Conference" th

There's some great stuff in here but I just have a sneaky feeling Belichick will interject his great respect for Harrison's career which expressing his disappointment in the situation. Just a gut feeling that he'll support Harrison a little more directly.

I agree, in many ways they are very similar men, the only issue might be is that Rodney might be gone.. I am still reeling from this news.. there are pro's and con's to both sides of the argument. I lean towards his honesty is a breath of fresh air.. and that is the Patriot way. His honesty may be his redemption. Thank god Dennis and Callahan are not on the air, this would give rise to sanctamonious grandstanding on this issue, and efforts to cast a pale light on all things Patriots.. Bad enough Bevis and Butthead ( Borges and Felger) will have a field day with this.

Re: The official "Summarize Into A Few Words What BB Will Say at Press Conference" th

"There were some things that were good, there were some things that need improvement. I think that's true when you're evaluating any suspension. It is what it is. We're just trying to get our player into a position where he can excel at serving his suspention, one game at a time."

He should say, "Don't you guys want to know how Randy is doing?," and just ignore the situation altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes