PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official storm of a life time thread[we are all doomed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 months from now ... give or take a week ...

Many babies will be born named Tom, Brandon, Jamie, Julian, Juliana, Vince ...;)

Hospitals around here were flooded 9 months after the blizzard of 78'

These babies will be named after Patriots players.

As someone that lives in Canada currently, 30 inches isn't going to kill you. You'll be fine.

Looking like 2-3 feet where I am gonna be a good time shoveling tomorrow. At least Ill get the day off and it's media day so I'll have something to watch.

Up here at Chez Gwedd, we're as prepared as we can be. I always keep a go bag for us in case we DO need to head out. I am hoping that, if we lose power, it will only be for 7-8 hours or so. We can deal with that long due to the insulation I had put into the house 2 years ago.

However, I have a heart condition where I really need to stay fairly warm. High temps aren't a problem, but very cold weather is. My plan is that if the power is out, or likely to be out, for more than 8 hours, that I'll bundle up my daughter and we'll head over to a motel or hotel. All of them around here have large generators to help their guests and keep things running.

But we have food, a sterno stove & fuel, instant coffee, and a transistor radio, plenty of candles & flashlights & batteries.

We'll be fine. Best of luck to everyone else in Mother Nature's path.

Certain parts of Buffalo got 75 inches of snow in their November storm. Are we really going to look girly by getting all antsy about 30 inches of snow? I mean it was Buffalo! C'mon!

Best wishes from Florida lol.

Update, my wife is home safely. Bring on the blizzard

DAMN, BREAKING NEWS: Patriots being investigated for bringing a blizzard to new england. #blizzardgate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back