Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Official STFU Curt Schilling Thread.

Discussion in 'Red Sox Fan Forum' started by IcyPatriot, Feb 19, 2008.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

But will he stfu already. thanks for the World Series win .. the bloody sock .. the warrior attitude with the 110% effort every game. Nothing negative from me about Schill on the mound ... but will he stfu about the arm ... he's lying ... and he's too busy trying to prove he isn't.

He either needs the money or wants to get the heck away from the wife.
    We get it curt ... now rehab and stfu.

2. CMcCartney

CMcCartney Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yeah, I've been tired of his mouth for a long time.. No problem with his pitching, but he is hard to listen to.. He reeks of self importance.. Between his radio appearances and his blog, I have him on mute.. I'm sure a lot of people appreciate that he is accessible, but I'm not one of them..

3. STFarmy

STFarmy In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I have to agree. I actually would agree with him on a lot of issues actually. But, you're right, he REEKS of self importance and it very aloof when speaking about things. We get it Curt, you have an opinion and are informed about EVERYTHING.

4. TomBrady'sGoat

TomBrady'sGoat 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I really don't care if Schilling is an attention whore. He is open and has taken great strides (through SoSH and his blog) to provide fans an unfiltered opinion. I'm happier with him as he is than if he were totally quiet.

5. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +533 / 6 / -2

I'm a Yankees fan, but I respect Schilling as a player. He's a money pitcher, and those types are hard to come by. That being said, he's an idiot. He's an attention whore, and there's a reason why it's rumored that a lot of people who played with him, don't really like him. The guy needs to STFU. The way this is playing out, with his own doctor doing interviews on the radio & stuff, is stupid. It's making me think this is a shirade, with the idea in mind being, that if he pitches post all-star, and pitches well, he'll be some kind of hero all over again. Get over yourself Curt. Money pitcher, but an attention whore none the less.

6. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

The two minor leaguers that his doc supposedly referenced in his proposal to perform this surgery don't exist. The doc says he was misquoted. He performed the surgery on 2 non-athletes who responded well.

RE: Today's Globe (hard copy) I'm sure you can dig up a link online; but the Globe is a pain in terms of registering and spamming your Email. So look at your own risk.