PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official sign up form for the Bills trolls this week (do they dare?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
O.K. We have kicked the Chargers and Jets trolls in the teeth, Now is time to prepare to enroll our Bills Trolls - Bills fans Please come up to the desk and sign in to enroll on the weekly bragging and the succumbing to a beating..

Wait a minute,Can we actually expect Bills trolls this week or will it be an off-week for Trolls?

There is no possible way a Bills fan can come in here and trash talk when their team has NO defense.

If they do,give em a hand - It takes balls to do so and I don't mean a football

My guess is that the Pats will be a 12 point favorite this week at home

Bills fans aren't bad actually. I don't think the trolling will be bad, if there is any to begin with.

Bills fans aren't bad actually. I don't think the trolling will be bad, if there is any to begin with.

Unless Jim Kelly,Thurman Thomas and Bruce Smith have aged back in time 15 years and sign with the team,then I don't expect many trolls to sign in here.

I stated earlier this summer the Bills will be the WORST team in the NFL and with last weeks injuries I fully expect this to in fact be true,The defense was in shambles in Pittsburgh today and it looked as if Pittsburgh just messed up on those earlier FGs and not Buffalo stopping them - The Steelers should have won 35-0 today.

Buffalo will win 3 games this year - This week is NOT one of those games.

Between the media blowing the camera situation out of proportion and a player on the Bills coming within a figurative yard of death, this might be a good time to just keep things in perspective and look forward to the game. If some Bills fans want to trash talk, have at it. You can't sling any more mud at the Pats than they were hit with in the last week, and they still went out and performed like champs. :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back