PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Randy Moss is a Piece of Crap Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Boy

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Call me old fashioned, but where I come from a $27 million dollar contract should mean something and becoming a locker room cancer is not just "business". If you're willing to become a locker room cancer it means you're an @$$H0LE.

So go ahead with your ball-washing threads wishing Randy the best. Even thought they may not be as good in the short term, I feel better about rooting for this team now that he is gone.

Last edited:
Randy Moss didn't hold out like so many other players have.

He signed a 27M contract, played it out, said he wanted to retire a Patriot, but was kicked to the curb and traded by management after calling out his inexperienced coordinator for poor play calling and poor adjustments. There is data that backs Moss up on his criticisms.

Randy Moss has worked his butt off since he arrived pre-2007, put up prolific production numbers, and has been a leader on the team.

The pieces of crap are those who continue to hold onto beliefs about his character no matter what he did in New England. He was demonized and in a lose-lose situation with these people.

Call me old fashioned, but where I come from a $27 million dollar contract should mean something and becoming a locker room cancer is not just "business". If you're willing to become a locker room cancer it means you're an @$$H0LE.

So go ahead with your ball-washing threads wishing Randy the best. Even thought they may not be as good in the short term, I feel better about rooting for this team now that he is gone.

I think I speak for a lot of people here when I say this to you:

gtfo-take-fail.jpg

He signed a 27M contract, played it out, said he wanted to retire a Patriot, but was kicked to the curb and traded by management after calling out his inexperienced coordinator for poor play calling and poor adjustments. There is data that backs Moss up on his criticisms.

Randy Moss has worked his butt off since he arrived pre-2007, put up prolific production numbers, and has been a leader on the team.

The pieces of crap are those who continue to hold onto beliefs about his character no matter what he did in New England. He was demonized and in a lose-lose situation with these people.

Yeah, exactly. Randy is better off now though. At least he won't have to put up with the constant criticism from irrational Moss haters.

no he did not want to retire a Patriot...that is just flat out incorrect. He said this was his last year as a Patriot because they did not want to break the bank for him. when the organization told him they were not going to spend a lot on his contract, he became disinterested and started his antics. No one is bigger than the organization. They have a fiscal plan that lets us be competitive every year without handing out outrageous contract that hamstrig the team. Business is business and if he came to the Patriots for a big payday, then Moss is an idiot. Thanks for everything Randy, good luck in Minn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back