PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official predict the TURKEY DAY games thread.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to all Patriots fans and trolls on Patsfans!!......

Time to predict the 3 games on this Thanksgiving Day.....

GREEN BAY @ DETROIT - Finally a Lions game worth watching on Thanksgiving,I think the Lions realize this is an opportunity to stay alive in the NFC division race between the two and with the home crowd pumping up the players and with no 'Matt Millen Must Go' signs to be found anywhere, I think Detroit wins and plays with more emotion as GB is due for a letdown sooner or later,The division race tightens up a bit....
Detroit 20 Green Bay 14

NY JETS @ DALLAS - The Jets played the best game of their season last week in beating the Steelers and I see no way they stay up and be competitive with the NFCs best team at this point,The talent level on Dallas is much superior to the Jets and no way are the Jets good enough offensively to stay with the scoring punch of Romo to Owens which is the NFC version of Brady to Moss, Dallas wins easily and takes the lead for HFA in the NFC with a GB loss earlier in the day.... Dallas 39 NY Jets 10

INDIANAPOLIS @ ATLANTA - Earlier this season it appeared this would be a total blowout by the Colts but after seeing what Manning has to throw to this week with Harrison and Moorehead out, he now only has Wayne,Thorpe and Gonzalez as his main targets - That give the home team Falcons a chance to double up on Wayne and put pressure on Peyton and keep the game within reach at least for 3 quarters,Joseph Addai will be the difference in this game as he grinds out some nice yardage in the 4th quarter and the Colts should hang on for the victory,The Colts D may also have a few Ints for scores too as Joey Harrington sometimes likes to throw to the team in the other uniforms.... Indianapolis 27 Atlanta 17

The only way Detroit beats Green Bay is if Favre is completely off his game and throws those notorious crazy INTs. The Lions defense is oportunistic and nothing more. They are pretty good up the middle but have no edge rushers and not much of a secondary. I think Green Bay wins pretty easily which sucks because this is by far the most intriquging game of the afternoon.

The only way Detroit beats Green Bay is if Favre is completely off his game and throws those notorious crazy INTs. The Lions defense is oportunistic and nothing more. They are pretty good up the middle but have no edge rushers and not much of a secondary. I think Green Bay wins pretty easily which sucks because this is by far the most intriquging game of the afternoon.

Is Green Bay the better team? - YES
Is Brett Favre better than John Kitna? - YES

But you have to feel the lions will make this thier Super Bowl as its the biggest game for them in decades,I think they get pumped up and ready to make Favre's day tough.

Sometimes emotions,especially in division games helps out a team enough to pull out the upset.

Last edited:
Is Green Bay the better team? - YES
Is Brett Favre better than John Kitna? - YES

But you have to feel the lions will make this thier Super Bowl as its the biggest game for them in decades,I think they get pumped up and ready to make Favre's day tough.

Sometimes emotions,especially in division games helps out a team enough to pull out the upset.

I understand your point, just adding my 2 cents. I just think the Lions are complete frauds and their tough schedule down the stretch will exploit them for the team they really are....an average team.

EDIT: By the way, I've always wondered what your avatar is, what is that?

Last edited:
I understand your point, just adding my 2 cents. I just think the Lions are complete frauds and their tough schedule down the stretch will exploit them for the team they really are....an average team.

EDIT: By the way, I've always wondered what your avatar is, what is that?

A Patriots Ice Sculpture,I found it on the internet somewhere

It was displayed on a downtown Boston street during the winter a few years ago I guess,and some Ice Artist carved the Patriots logo into a masterpiece.

It was a beautiful sculpture,I love Ice masterpieces.

A Patriots Ice Sculpture,I found it on the internet somewhere

It was displayed on a downtown Boston street during the winter a few years ago I guess,and some Ice Artist carved the Patriots logo into a masterpiece.

It was a beautiful sculpture,I love Ice masterpieces.

Ahh... I thought it was some sort of snow globe, makes sense now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots